Weiner Jokes

WA_Vol

"Late Show's" popular Top Ten list was "Top 10 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Tweeting a Photo of Your Deal." (No. 7: "Do I have a last name that would make this especially embarrassing?")

Late-night rival Jay Leno pulled out an iPhone showing a video of a grooving dancer wearing only underpants. "Let's face it, we're all in ninth grade," Leno said.

"I think we'll all remember where we were when we found out, this is in fact Anthony Weiner's (penis)," Colbert said. "Naked, he must look like a windsock hanging off a parking meter."

"Tough to know what Weiner was really thinking during his press conference because he was standing behind a podium," Borowitz tweeted.

“With all this new media, is that considered junk e-mail?” asked Jay Leno on NBC’s “Tonight Show.” “Or is it e-mail of your junk? There are so many terms!

“It shows you how the political race has changed,” Leno continued. “Remember it wasn’t that long ago when candidates would ask ‘Where’s the beef?’ You can’t ask that now!”

“He apparently is in some kind of trouble,” Letterman said. “I don’t know if laws were broken or not, but he was sending around pictures of him in his underpants and I thought, Well, now, wait a minute, what is the big deal? Don’t men and women in Congress get to mail their packages for free?!”

“And I love the way the media reports the story. They say this whole thing started when a lewd photo of a man’s crotch was sent to one of Congressman Weiner’s Twitter followers. Do they even have to say ‘lewd.’ I mean, are there tasteful photos of men’s crotches?” – Jay Leno

Political Irony Late Night Political Humor

“I mean, call me old fashioned. But I long for simpler times and common sense values. I want to leave our grandchildren an America where Congressmen bang their secretaries. Sorry if there’s no app for that.” – Stephen Colbert

“It’s been a crazy few days. First, Anthony Weiner admitted tweeting that photo of his crotch and John Edwards was indicted for covering up an affair. Or as Arnold Schwarzenegger put it, ‘Thank you God! This is the best week ever!’” – Jimmy Fallon

“It was so nice in New York City that the whole staff was in Central Park writing Anthony Weiner jokes.” – David Letterman

There once was a strange man named Weiner
Who had an unpleasant demeanor.
He tweeted his willy
To a young filly.
And his wife pondered pastures greener.

clinton-weiner.jpg

a-kornacki-weiner.jpg

nysdemscopy.jpg

Swamp-LOWRES-cDJP3.jpg

ds68.gif

Twit-6-6-11-color-640x488.jpg

exposedWeiner.jpg

76462688.jpg

Wow - so that swamp one is the picture Breitbart was talking about? He should be made to resign simply for taking that. Sheeeesh.

VN Store

Back