6. Kentucky
7. Iowa St.
8. Syracuse
9. Rutgers
10. Wake Forest

For the full list go to
Phil Steele

One B1G team. Lulz.

Still gotta watch out for Utah State. They are a very good team who dominates their 117th ranked toughest schedule.....

Reactions: 2 people
According to his preseason top 25, we play three top 5 teams (Alabama, Auburn, Oklahoma), two more at 10 and 11 (South Carolina and Georgia), then Missouri at 18...

Not complaining because I believe to be the best, you have to beat the best...but dang.

Reactions: 3 people
Jimmy 'Go Gayta' Cheek and Dave "roll tide" Hart gonna be mighty proud of themselves!

Perhaps in 2015, we can schedule the New England Patriots.

pretty sure Mike Hamilton should be proud since this schedule was made 5-10 years ago

Reactions: 2 people
I can agree with Ar Kansas being higher. Still think its funny cfb live said they would go to a bowl game before UT haha.

According to his preseason top 25, we play three top 5 teams (Alabama, Auburn, Oklahoma), two more at 10 and 11 (South Carolina and Georgia), then Missouri at 18...

Not complaining because I believe to be the best, you have to beat the best...but dang.

These recent years have made me want to say, If you can't beat the best, play the worst and make a bowl game...

Can't wait till Butch has us winning again!

We don't play Auburn this year.

Jimmy 'Go Gayta' Cheek and Dave "roll tide" Hart gonna be mighty proud of themselves!

Perhaps in 2015, we can schedule the New England Patriots.

Schedules are made years in advance. However, wasn't Hart the one who bought out UNC?

Now THAT'S someone/something to be proud of.

I can agree with Ar Kansas being higher. Still think its funny cfb live said they would go to a bowl game before UT haha.

We will have to see how the 2015 schedules shake out, but most of the programs in the west are looking stable for the foreseeable future. With the problems in Florida, the turnover at Vandy, and whether or not Mizzou will be able to duplicate success .. if I had to guess I would say Tennessee certainly gets there before Ark.

In that case, fire Mike Hamilton!

By the way, my cable has been out for awhile. Is Reagan still president?

for the time being,some whacko in love with Jodi Foster
shot him...we're still awaiting results...per Jimmy Hyams

Last edited:
Another brutal schedule. I hope these will start to help us out when we are in playoff contention in a few years.

Another brutal schedule. I hope these will start to help us out when we are in playoff contention in a few years.

Hopefully.. div IA football is still way too big though. Im, not sure what they are going to do about it but theres no way we can figure it out all out in three months with 126 teams to account for while both considering SOS and attempt to include every Boise St type out there

Apparently no one has been paying attention for years because last year was tougher, or at least as tough...and the year before, and the year before that...etc.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back