Da Backfield

govols105

10259887_681924801843732_4991486227336521882_n.jpg

i predict at least 10 ints from this group this year.

Reactions: 1 person
D-Line, Ends and LB's have a lot of work to do before this group can get any interceptions! JMO

:hi:

Tennesseeduke

D-line absolutely. DEs and LBs will be as solid as we have had in years. We've got 18 more studs coming this summer, most of which are DL and LB.

I hope this is sarcasm. If we only got 10 or less, it would be a huge fail.

How many did our secondary have last season? I'm pretty sure they had 6-8.

I think our secondary will easily be 4-5 interceptions better as long as our run D is solid enough that teams actually need to throw the ball.

I could see Sutton and Randolph each having 2-4 as our other newcomers and Coleman being good for another 5-6 total.

If we find a pass rush I think we could see quite a few interceptions this year.

How many did our secondary have last season? I'm pretty sure they had 6-8.

I think our secondary will easily be 4-5 interceptions better as long as our run D is solid enough that teams actually need to throw the ball.

I could see Sutton and Randolph each having 2-4 as our other newcomers and Coleman being good for another 5-6 total.

If we find a pass rush I think we could see quite a few interceptions this year.

Weren't most of those in the Western Kentucky game?

I am guessing the small white guy on the right is a team manager who slipped on a uniform for the picture

I think it's been established but the backfield are the running backs if I'm not mistaken this is the secondary

Yep, Arnold looks like he might need to sit in on a few LB meetings. Or, they could have a lot of small DBs. Lot's of competition in the fall when TK and the Berrys arrive.

We had 14 ints last year, with 5 coming against WKy. So I hope we can match that with more experience coming back and hopefully a faster D.

I think it's been established but the backfield are the running backs if I'm not mistaken this is the secondary

Yep, in all the annals of the game of football that's routinely how it's worked. Wonder what it's gonna be if he starts another thread entitled "Da Wide Receivers"......picture of the line backing corps maybe?

VN Store

Back