Let us all stand together!

Vato

GBO
VN, we need to unite and support who gets hired. No more b***hing and yelling at each other on here. We ALL love ours Vols and need to show it. I am as guilty as any on here. We need to show the new coach or candidates why it is great here. Happy Easter VN.

Reactions: 19 people
VN, we need to unite and support who gets hired. No more b***hing and yelling at each other on here. We ALL love ours Vols and need to show it. I am as guilty as any on here. We need to show the new coach or candidates why it is great here. Happy Easter VN.

Contrary to what some believe about me, I think U.T. can be a great basketball job. I wish it had been for Martin, but that is in the past. If the U.T. fans and administration gets behind the new coach, gives him time to develop his program, and supports him through the good and bad times (because there is always both). U.T. can win and win big. Admittedly, I'm not a Vol for Life, and have ever claimed to be, but I do enjoy Knoxville, and I do enjoy watching U.T. basketball. With the right hire, and the proper support, I see bright things in the future for U.T. hoops. Go Vols.

Don't tell me what to do!

Reactions: 1 person
How long should we wait to see improvement? Should we expect to see tournament by year three?, four?. Should we expect a coach going into his fourth year to have a solid SEC caliber roster?

I say sure if everyone is working towards a sec championship n not being 4 or 5 in the sec.

Anything less should be unacceptable to anyone that loves ut.

Reactions: 1 person
Play an exciting brand of ball and fans will be more tolerable of losses while you're building your program. Play a boring, hard to watch style, while losing in the process and fan's patience is short lived. It's no different here than anywhere else, and it's not complicated to grasp the concept.

Reactions: 2 people
Stand together until he has a bad run then treat him like coach Martin. Pull the planes and start a petition. You guys kill me.

Great thread! Whoever Hart names as our new coach we need to stand together and support the new coach. Let's all be VFLs and show support.

Cuonzo felt 0 heat his first season.

Got a complete pass on his second season even though it was marred by bad losses and more head scratching recruiting.

Ran out of excuses by season 3.

Will the new coach get the same treatment? Zo has somewhat lowered expectations due to his recruiting. But if there aren't signs of progress by Feb 1st 2017, the new coach will be feeling heat too I'd guess.

Forgive me, but does anyone here truly wait to hear the words, "It's basketball time in Tennessee." As a charter member of the AHMHHC (All He Man Hoops Hater Club) I say hire someone today and start the petition tomorrow. Just entertain me until summer camp starts, because then it is almost time to hear those truly magical words -
"IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!"
:td:GBO

VN Store

Back