Question?

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
There seems to be a few more people hanging out around these parts than in the past two years.

I have a question about the Game Day Threads. Would folks prefer the thread to be like those in the other forums? Less update and more discussion? UT has a game day blog which they update during the game and they do a good job. They also have twitter and between the twitter and blog, it's a pretty good nuts and bolts of the game.

In the past, I had the feeling that folks were missing the game for various reasons and would come to the baseball forum looking for info, I didn't mind doing it.

Now it seems like there are more people interested in the program and it might be time to do something else.

What say you?

Keep doing your thing, 66. Love the updates. If a convo breaks out here and there, so be it.

I want the conversation to break out. I don't want people to think a conversation breaking out might be interfering with me doing something that really doesn't need to be done anyway since UT is providing it.

I want the conversation to break out. I don't want people to think a conversation breaking out might be interfering with me doing something that really doesn't need to be done anyway since UT is providing it.

I like the updates. I don't think they way you do it prevents anyone from having a discussion. And the previews are great too. Thanks for all you do. :hi:

Reactions: 3 people

I've been at the range, in the woods, sheeter, etc. I enjoy following or reading back through what I missed. Either way, 66, i'll take what I can get.

Updates are great,please keep em coming!

They provide context for comments, if nothing else. Plus if you can't watch or listen, it's a better way to follow along than twitter, blog or stats.

Only possible issue is if by doing them you're unable to post the comments you'd like to share!

Thanks, 66!

Personally I prefer your updates to the ones they do on twitter, get a lot more from here than I do there. I usually switch back and forth from the video to volnation during the game.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back