ESPN-- Vols have 'momentum'

spend a few minutes with second-year coach Butch Jones, survey the Vols’ recruiting and talk to a few of their fans, and it’s anything but gloom and doom on Rocky Top.

ESPN LOVES the Vols!!

Reactions: 2 people

200.gif

Reactions: 10 people
I feel like this is the first time in awhile that UT has had so much media coverage around it. I guess you could count the Kiffster's one year, but that was all pretty bad coverage.

Reactions: 8 people
I feel like this is the first time in awhile that UT has had so much media coverage around it. I guess you could count the Kiffster's one year, but that was all pretty bad coverage.

I dunno man, going into the Florida game in 2012 the media was all about some Vols....then we fell out of relevancy once again after that game.

Reactions: 8 people
spend a few minutes with second-year coach Butch Jones, survey the Vols’ recruiting and talk to a few of their fans, and it’s anything but gloom and doom on Rocky Top.

ESPN LOVES the Vols!!

Just don't ask ESPN because they hate us!

You gotta hand it to Butch, he's a helluva salesman. To say a team that lost what, 4 out of their last 5, has momentum shows what a job this staff is doing.

Reactions: 4 people
“But we have great competition heading into camp,” he said. “Last year at this time, we had zero players who could squat 600 pounds, and we were a veteran group. This year, we have nine.”

Just another sad reminder of what a disaster Dooley was.

trains_vs_trucks.gif

Reactions: 6 people
"Sometimes I think of us as an expansion team." Now if that isn't a heavy blow to Dooley's chin, I don't know what is! Butch with the KO.

Some think hes two tall too make it as a running back, I think so to.

Marcus Allen, Eric Dickerson, Derrick Henry are all that tall. They seemed to make it work alright. By all accounts and according to people whose livelihood depend on it, Hurd has looked good at running back. I think I'll trust them.

Last edited:
Marcus Allen, Eric Dickerson, Derrick Henry are all that tall. They seemed to make it work alright. By all accounts and according to people whose livelihood depend on it, Hurd has looked good at running back. I think I'll trust them.

Eddie George was a good one also.:thumbsup:

Recycled article, i've read this before and by the way, I read yesterday that CBJ said we now have 11 guys who can squat 600 lbs

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back