Espn just said...

chattavol420

That fsu won the first and last BCS Championships by taking down sec teams on college football live! Holy hell! I've always laughed at this Espn hates us but...

Reactions: 29 people
ESPN has gotten so big and so vast that they don't even know their own product or the consumers of their product anymore. It happens a lot when businesses simply get too big to serve their own customers. They stop listening and start leading consultants make decisions for them. They are out of touch with at least 3/4 of the entire country.

Reactions: 20 people
ESPN has gotten so big and so vast that they don't even know their own product or the consumers of their product anymore. It happens a lot when businesses simply get too big to serve their own customers. They stop listening and start leading consultants make decisions for them. They are out of touch with at least 3/4 of the entire country.

Spot on.

ESPN is so out of touch. They are ruining sports. I am not a fan of this SEC network thing. It's all about the money (and I am all for making money) and I think they will have too much control over The CFP. You know they will

The example I always look at: Albert Haynesworth with the titans was great. He became a free agent, and all those damn talking heads started saying he was the best ever blah blah blah, and then he signs that ridiculous contract. They do that (to some degree) with everything. Tim Tebow. Getting the CFP. Etc. whatever they want, the b1tch about it till they get what they want. They are fundamentally flawed with 24 hour sports news programming. Same with regular 24 hour news. They drive things in the ground. They are going to kill sports as we know them today. Teams have become so expensive, only corporations or large groups can afford them now, and that will be the downward spiral. I can't stand espn. I rarely ever watch anymore.

In my opinion, I think football as we know it will be all but dead in 25 years.

Reactions: 4 people
Although ESPN does ruin lots of things, we can be thankful that they broadcast so many college football games every week.

Sometimes they even put 2 top 15 match ups at the same time. One game on ABC and one on ESPN.

I am so thankful.

Reactions: 1 person
Spot on.

ESPN is so out of touch. They are ruining sports. I am not a fan of this SEC network thing. It's all about the money (and I am all for making money) and I think they will have too much control over The CFP. You know they will

The example I always look at: Albert Haynesworth with the titans was great. He became a free agent, and all those damn talking heads started saying he was the best ever blah blah blah, and then he signs that ridiculous contract. They do that (to some degree) with everything. Tim Tebow. Getting the CFP. Etc. whatever they want, the b1tch about it till they get what they want. They are fundamentally flawed with 24 hour sports news programming. Same with regular 24 hour news. They drive things in the ground. They are going to kill sports as we know them today. Teams have become so expensive, only corporations or large groups can afford them now, and that will be the downward spiral. I can't stand espn. I rarely ever watch anymore.

After reading all that, I'm thinking you might not be around to see the demise. :no:

Spot on.

Dude, go get a cup of coffee (or a beer) and chill. So much pessimism is not good for your stress level :p

Reactions: 1 person
After reading all that, I'm thinking you might not be around to see the demise. :no:

He does have a dog with a gun and cigar as his avatar. He enjoys making money. He also enjoys the Chicago Bears. Are you picking this up? He is obviously part of the mafia.

Reactions: 2 people
Although ESPN does ruin lots of things, we can be thankful that they broadcast so many college football games every week.

Sometimes they even put 2 top 15 match ups at the same time. One game on ABC and one on ESPN.

I am so thankful.

The explosion of cable TV is what you should be thankful for, not ESPN. If they didn't do it, trust me someone else would.

He does have a dog with a gun and cigar as his avatar. He enjoys making money. He also enjoys the Chicago Bears. Are you picking this up? He is obviously part of the mafia.

Capiche? :wink2:

VN Store

Back