Open practice

orangeluvr

The Vols wil have an open practice on Saturday Aug. 16th @ 7:pM, gates open @ 6:00 PM parking is free.Source: Patrick BrownT-FP. :hi:

The Vols wil have an open practice on Saturday Aug. 16th @ 7:pM, gates open @ 6:00 PM parking is free.Source: Patrick BrownT-FP. :hi:

Patrick Brown's source is Butch Jones, who said that in a press conference yesterday.

They iz jimmies all up in dis piece!

Reactions: 1 person
Patrick Brown's source is Butch Jones, who said that in a press conference yesterday.

I don't think news that happened yesterday, that was never on VN, qualifies as a jimmy.

Did you say jimmies???

a0a.png

I don't think news that happened yesterday, that was never on VN, qualifies as a jimmy.

It was on Volnation. It didn't have its own thread, but it was in the presser thread.

So it's a Jimmy, but not a new thread Jimmy.

Everyone may not have seen,read , or heard about the event , the thread is posted for those VN'ers. :yes:
In typical VN fashion, shoot the messenger. :shakehead:

Last edited:
It was on Volnation. It didn't have its own thread, but it was in the presser thread.

So it's a Jimmy, but not a new thread Jimmy.

Freak posted it 1 minute after someone else posted it. I gave Freak a "Jimmy."

Football season is here and everyone needs to tighten their game.

Reactions: 3 people
That's pretty cool of coach Jones to open up the door for the fans to come in and watch practice!

VN Store

Back