Rocky Top You'll Always Be - Love this!

Pretty sweet, my brother. Is it just me, or did that baby grin just a bit when the mother was singing Rocky Top?

Reactions: 5 people
Chillz for realz..

Oh, and lol at 92ridethelightning in the comments.. That dude always cracks me up in Vol videos.. Never fails.

Chillz for realz..

Oh, and lol at 92ridethelightning in the comments.. That dude always cracks me up in Vol videos.. Never fails.

Hows that QB going to be for the Dragons this year? Kid should see some D1 offers this year if he grows into his frame. He has the tools and wheels.

Hows that QB going to be for the Dragons this year? Kid should see some D1 offers this year if he grows into his frame. He has the tools and wheels.

He's an athlete.. But I only saw them play once, when they played AC, so I don't have a whole lot to go on.. He didn't have a lot of help that game.. ACs line just steamrolled Clinton's..

I'm looking forward to seeing what he and Woods do this year together.

Love that song. Still remember singing it at a karaoke bar in Honolulu, then having two guys say "go Gators" as we're walking off of the stage. I go 5,000 miles and still can't get away from those jerks.

Reactions: 2 people
There's just nothing in the world like that song.....my wife has explicit instructions to have it played as I'm carried out of the church at my funeral.

There's just nothing in the world like that song.....my wife has explicit instructions to have it played as I'm carried out of the church at my funeral.

Nice.

My wife (from Philly) had it played at our wedding as soon as the "I do's" were said.

No "wooos" were allowed. I've got to put my foot down on something. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Nice.

My wife (from Philly) had it played at our wedding as soon as the "I do's" were said.

No "wooos" were allowed. I've got to put my foot down on something. :)

Haha. Ours was similar. At our reception, as our bridal party was introduced they played Down the Field, when we were introduced, they played Rocky Top

Reactions: 1 person
Haha. Ours was similar. At our reception, as our bridal party was introduced they played Down the Field, when we were introduced, they played Rocky Top

Our wedding was at parents house on Ft. Loudon Lake. It was a very casual atmosphere. If yours was at a church and you pulled this off, well done! :good!:

Our wedding was at parents house on Ft. Loudon Lake. It was a very casual atmosphere. If yours was at a church and you pulled this off, well done! :good!:

Ha, not a church. We got married outdoors in a garden at a venue that had an indoor ballroom type for the dinner, dancing, etc.

Love that song. Still remember singing it at a karaoke bar in Honolulu, then having two guys say "go Gators" as we're walking off of the stage. I go 5,000 miles and still can't get away from those jerks.

I had that happen to me a couple of days ago in Washington DC. He even gave me a chomp. I told him not this year!

VN Store

Back