Who does a sloppy, rain soaked game favor?

Power T-Rev

Tennessee is bad for your health
With the forecast saying there is an eighty percent chance of rain Sunday night, who benefits more? USU or UT?

2 posts in 2 years and you choose to make this your annual contribution?

Long time listener, rare poster...Just thought it was a nice coincidence that I read that comment while I was sitting in Utah and watching it pour the rain out my window. Glad it brought yall some joy...GBO, I'll hang up (for another year, or so) and listen to your comments.

Reactions: 41 people
Long time listener, rare poster...Just thought it was a nice coincidence that I read that comment while I was sitting in Utah and watching it pour the rain out my window. Glad it brought yall some joy...GBO, I'll hang up (for another year, or so) and listen to your comments.

Lol. You're a good sport, man. :good!: post more often.

Reactions: 6 people
I think it favors Utah St.

The rain will slow down the speed of skill players and UT should hold a distinct advantage in that area should the weather be fine.

It might actually help the Utah St. passing game as well because I do not think they have the WR's to beat the UT secondary consistently in good weather.

Also, as noted -- favors the people on the strip selling ponchos. Save money and use cheap trash bags. It has never failed me.

I think it favors Utah St.

The rain will slow down the speed of skill players and UT should hold a distinct advantage in that area should the weather be fine.

It might actually help the Utah St. passing game as well because I do not think they have the WR's to beat the UT secondary consistently in good weather.

Also, as noted -- favors the people on the strip selling ponchos. Save money and use cheap trash bags. It has never failed me.

Utah state is not built to play btw the tackles and pound on a team for 4 qtrs. They are a lateral offense. starting RB also coming off ACL

Utah state is not built to play btw the tackles and pound on a team for 4 qtrs. They are a lateral offense. starting RB also coming off ACL

I know and a rain soaked field will slow down the speed of the UT defense for them. I expect the Vols to be able to fly to the ball for the first time in about 5 years.

VN Store

Back