A little recognition for...

chattavol420

Ladarrell McNeil! I thought he played a great game. He had the one huge hit that really got everyone fired up. And he led with his shoulder so it was legit. I tried to find it on YouTube but couldn't. There were several other times their qb wanted to go deep but had to end up keeping it due to coverage. McNeil (like a lot of our guys) has taken his lumps and been criticized quite a bit. Props to him for sticking it out and working hard to improve himself and his team.

Reactions: 14 people
Ladarrell McNeil! I thought he played a great game. He had the one huge hit that really got everyone fired up. And he led with his shoulder so it was legit. I tried to find it on YouTube but couldn't. There were several other times their qb wanted to go deep but had to end up keeping it due to coverage. McNeil (like a lot of our guys) has taken his lumps and been criticized quite a bit. Props to him for sticking it out and working hard to improve himself and his team.

Todd Kelly jr wants the starting job

Todd Kelly jr wants the starting job

TK had the big fumble recovery, but he didn't play particularly well on defense. On the one drive Utah State scored, Kelly missed a tackle in open field that led to a 40 yard run, then he was late providing help on the 37-yard touchdown throw on the next play.

I do still expect him to overtake Swafford at some point, but he looked a little overwhelmed on that one drive.

I loved that hit. We were playing some mean defense for the first time in years. There was a few times towards the end of the game their receivers weren't even making full attempts to catch the ball because they knew a hit was coming.

TK had the big fumble recovery, but he didn't play particularly well on defense. On the one drive Utah State scored, Kelly missed a tackle in open field that led to a 40 yard run, then he was late providing help on the 37-yard touchdown throw on the next play.

I do still expect him to overtake Swafford at some point, but he looked a little overwhelmed on that one drive.

Your right...but I will cut the FRESHMAN some slack.
Your points are correct.....some kids just have better nights than others.

Looked like the entire d was flying all over the field. Amazing what speed can do. I know it was USU but it looked like we had everything covered except the one drive they finally scored when it was already out of reach. Would've been nice to toss a shut out but a beat down is still a beat down and I'll take that any day of the week

Wow. That's a great article. The writer really knows what tn and Butch are about (great masonry reference). I could watch those clips all day. Thanks for posting!

Yea no doubt! No problem! The 3rd down for What video is a little weak. It actually looked and sounded better at the game than on TV. Other than that I love the layout and content.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back