Looks Like Top 2 WRs Are Out Now

VolnJC

Josh Smith was arguably our 2nd best WR in camp, station reporting that he has a high ankle sprain pending an MRI..3-4 weeks at a minimum...next guy up..looks like we are losing the only real advantage we had this year

Reactions: 2 people
Josh Smith was arguably our 2nd best WR in camp, station reporting that he has a high ankle sprain pending an MRI..3-4 weeks at a minimum...next guy up..looks like we are losing the only real advantage we had this year

Where are you getting this? I haven't heard anything like that.

Top 2? North and Pig are fine.

North is our top WR, Pig is definitely not our #2. IMHO, it's North, Pearson, Smith as the top 3.

Anywho, I think both Pearson and Wolf are back for Georgia and hope Smith's isn't severe and he's ready vs the Dawgs too.

Reactions: 4 people
North is our top WR, Pig is definitely not our #2. IMHO, it's North, Pearson, Smith as the top 3.

Anywho, I think both Pearson and Wolf are back for Georgia and hope Smith's isn't severe and he's ready vs the Dawgs too.

I think Wolf could have played last night, he traveled with the team. I knew that the TEs would mostly be used for blocking so why play him just to block?

I don't know the extent of the injury, but I know for a fact he left the stadium after the game on crutches.

Brent Hubbs (along with John Brice) said this morning on TV that he left on crutches and it appeared to be a high ankle sprain and an MRI would be performed in the next 24 hrs. Should know more tomorrow.

Brent Hubbs (along with John Brice) said this morning on TV that he left on crutches and it appeared to be a high ankle sprain and an MRI would be performed in the next 24 hrs. Should know more tomorrow.

Maybe it was Jacob Carter I saw then.

VN Store

Back