AJ vs Gurley : An exotic match-up

volmandu

Yes Gurley is an amazing runner who can run defenses down but AJ is a beast. AJ has been getting it done in SEC for last 3 years. AJ has seen many great backs in SEC and will be ready for Gurley.

I just hope our secondaries and safeties do a good job so we can have our LBs, specifically AJ on Gurley. Just tell AJ to be his spy ..and I think It will be a great match up. I expect Gurley to get his yards but I expect AJ to lay it on him a few times too.

(on the side note two top RB recruits from same class Sony Michel and Jalen HURD will show off their skills that game)

Reactions: 1 person
Are they going to play in coconut bikini tops or something? I don't see what's "exotic" about it. This is the SEC, big boy football. Matchups like this happen each and every week.

Reactions: 10 people
As long as AJ can shed his blocker in time to get to Gurley before a 5-10 yard gain, I think you're on to something......

Seriously, should be a good game as long as our Offense can put points on the board.

As long as AJ can shed his blocker in time to get to Gurley before a 5-10 yard gain, I think you're on to something......

Seriously, should be a good game as long as our Offense can put points on the board.

Could be wrong, but I believe that our passing attack will really shine against their dbs and scoring won't be a big problem.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmZkKznB2gc[/youtube]
Wish we had Eric back there for Gurley

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I always preferred this one myself!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXbGA-d_6Rs[/youtube]

I am about to sound like an idiot but I don't even care at this point. How do you attach youtube links like you just did. All the years I have been on here and I have never learned how.

I am about to sound like an idiot but I don't even care at this point. How do you attach youtube links like you just did. All the years I have been on here and I have never learned how.

[youtube]*link here*[/ youtube]"

But delete the space after the slash in the second youtube....if that makes sense lol

and don't feel dumb, took me forever to figure it out too...I just happened to quote someone who did it and saw the format haha

Reactions: 2 people
[youtube]*link here*[/ youtube]"

But delete the space after the slash in the second youtube....if that makes sense lol

and don't feel dumb, took me forever to figure it out too...I just happened to quote someone who did it and saw the format haha
Thanks a bunch

Also you don't need the quotation mark at the end, not sure how I put that there!
Just tried it out and it worked fine. Thanks again and I can't believe it took me years to finally break down and ask someone. Pride can make you feel like an idiot sometimes.:)

Don't know about the exotic part, but I've been waiting for the Gurley vs. AJ matchup for a long time. Both are beasts at their positions and I'm hoping to see a few good collisions between these two on Saturday... preferably in the UGA backfield. You gotta believe AJ wants this game badly being a GA native and getting his last shot at them. I believe AJ's gonna have a huge game!

Reactions: 1 person
Calling that one of UGAs running backs goes out of the game due to injury. (Not provoking injuries or hoping but due to AJ hitting someone they may be out a couple plays :) )

Our LB is going to tackle their RB. Mind blowing!

mind-blown.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Battle of the Dreds. AJ and Gurley Loc horns and I predict it will be AJ winning by a hair.

I like the matchup in the running game. I just hope we don't ask AJ to cover in the passing game. I love AJ but he can't cover gurley in the passing game. He was exposed several times in the Oklahoma game.

VN Store

Back