Favorite Georgia Game Memories

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K40Kf_kOjdo[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbO25YV3a5M[/youtube]

Their are many but my favorite is got to be the 2006 game in Athens. I remember not feeling the least bit worried even when we were down 24-7.

That game was a wild ride from beginning to end and we looked unstoppable that night.

Last edited:
Lucas Taylor throwing that WR option pass to Coker in 07. Deon Grant nearly killing Champ on a screen pass in 98. The shoot out between Jamal and R Edwards in 97.

Reactions: 1 person
2012 seeing the faces first hand of the dog fans thinking our vols were gonna beat them in Sanford.

Curt and AJ were balling and Vols put up a couple quick scores to take the lead just before halftime.

Cordarelle being CP

Byron Moore pick six, could hear a pin drop

Then we realized Dooley was our coach.

Reactions: 2 people
2009. Even though it was Kiffin era, I loved the beating we put on them that year because of all the **** Georgia fans threw my way the week prior.

The 06 game for me as well. No better feeling than singing Rocky Top while bulldawg fans filed out of their own stadium in the 4th quarter! I can't wait to get there again!

Georgia stomping on the "T" at midfield before the game in '99... and then we stomped on them the rest of the night for our 9th straight win in the series.

Athens in 96. Manning gets repelled on an attempted sneak at the goal line rolls to his right and hits Nash (I think) for the TD. Totally ad lib play. I was there and you could feel the air go out of 90,000 dawg fans. It was fantastic.

Don't remember the year but was a young'en at the game with my dad. We were messing with some UGA fans in front of us. UGA score and those guys turn around to give us a hard time (all in good fun). TN runs the kick off back, my dad jumps in the guys laps. Everyone had a good laugh after that.

To top it all off TN won. Great game.

2012 seeing the faces first hand of the dog fans thinking our vols were gonna beat them in Sanford.

Curt and AJ were balling and Vols put up a couple quick scores to take the lead just before halftime.

Cordarelle being CP

Byron Moore pick six, could hear a pin drop

Then we realized Dooley was our coach.

Dooley probably told the team they just "weren't very good" and were going to still lose the game at half time.

I was there for the '06 comeback -- one of my favorite road wins of all time. The postgame celebration was epic.

1998 in Athens. We kept shifting into a 46 defense and Al Wilson kept blitzing right over their center and nearly killed Quincy Carter. I'll bet he hit him 10 times.

VN Store

Back