Lady Vols Have 21 TV Games In 2014-15

I have a bad feeling about those icons.....????

Apparently they are counting the SEC+ when assigning the icons. It looks like that is the SEC Channel streaming service. I will have to look and see if Directv is on board with that or not.

Looks like the first 8 games are only on the internet, not the SEC Network TV broadcast.

Apparently they are counting the SEC+ when assigning the icons. It looks like that is the SEC Channel streaming service. I will have to look and see if Directv is on board with that or not.

No, DirecTV does not offer WatchESPN access as of now. They are the ONLY provider that doesn't. I use my parents Charter login when I want to watch a game online.

I have heard though that DirecTV's deal with Disney is up at the end of the year so the new plan will likely include access going forward.

Looking for a very good start against Texas 11/30/14 on a Sunday at 6:30 pm ET. Also looking forward to the game with Stanford 12/20 on a Saturday afternoon at 1 pm ET in K-town and the Jan.19th game with Notre Dame on a Monday Night which should be a whopper. Go Lady Vols. Hope you win the games you're suppose to & win some big games on the road that matters.

Reactions: 1 person
Question regarding the first few games? With seven of the first few games being played on SECN+ does that mean the games will be available via the watchespn app and espn3.com.

Question regarding the first few games? With seven of the first few games being played on SECN+ does that mean the games will be available via the watchespn app and espn3.com.

Not necessarily ESPN3, but the WatchESPN site shows SECN+ as available. However, they are not currently showing any events listed in November. I believe that you will be able to get it through WatchESPN, although it may require that you otherwise have access to the SEC Network through your cable/satellite provider.

Jim

so are they considering online broadcast as the same as TV ? I have Direct TV and will be mad if it isn't on TV or at least be able to pick em up on ESPN 360

If you have the SEC Network as part of your package, you should be able to get the streaming version.

If you don't have one already, I would suggest that you invest in a Chromecast or Roku 3 or the Roku Streaming Stick. You can purchase one from prices ranging from $45 to $89. Personally, I have the Roku 3, and have found the streaming video to be of excellent quality. I have already used it to view a soccer match and some other games.

One thing to remember with the Roku 3 is that you will need an HDMI cable to connect to your tv and, obviously, you will need a wireless connection or be prepared to run an ethernet cable to the Roku.

Jim

crap it looks like it will be a problem from Direct TV

DIRECTV subscribers are currently not able to access the SEC Network or SEC Network + on WatchESPN. Contact DIRECTV at 1-800-DIRECTV for more information.

Get the SEC Network

i need to start calling em and give em hell about this :)

VN Store

Back