Well, our goose is cooked. Clay Travis picks Tennessee

GoBigOrange86

Sigh. The jinx of jinxes, Clay Travis, thinks the Vols win by double digits.

My rationale is simple: Florida is awful. Tennessee's not awful. Which, to be honest, makes this the best Tennessee team since 2008. The not awful team will beat the awful team. Plus, when a string of losses ends, often it doesn't end in a tight game. Remember when Tennessee crushed Alabama in 1995? That game was never close. The Vols won 41-17, ending a nine year losing streak, and embarking on a 10-2 run of domination in the series. I think the 2014 Florida game is a lot like the 1995 Alabama game for Tennesseee fans.

To be fair, he does at least acknowledge the error of his ways.

Now that I've written this, Jeff Driskel is going to inevitably come out and throw for 450 yards and eight touchdowns. I'm sorry. If Jeff Driskel got to play Tennessee every week, he'd be the number one draft pick.

He picked Vols to win big in 2011 and 2012, and so far this season he hasn't picked us correctly yet (picked us to cover versus Arky State and Oklahoma, not cover versus Georgia).

So yeah. Hope dies. I think he's doing this on purpose and I blame him if we lose.

Reactions: 6 people
Great, prediction of a UT win by a Vandy fan/homer. Probably has his beloved Commode-dores covering that 32 pt spread at Georgia, too.

Reactions: 1 person
Not worried because NO Offense is gonna put 450 yards on the D we have now!! :dance2::rock:

Reactions: 6 people
Sigh. The jinx of jinxes, Clay Travis, thinks the Vols win by double digits.

To be fair, he does at least acknowledge the error of his ways.

He picked Vols to win big in 2011 and 2012, and so far this season he hasn't picked us correctly yet (picked us to cover versus Arky State and Oklahoma, not cover versus Georgia).

So yeah. Hope dies. I think he's doing this on purpose and I blame him if we lose.

If Hymes also picks us, we ARE in deep trouble.

I am not a superstitious person, but Clay Travis has nothing on my in-laws.

My in-laws will be in town this weekend and there is no jinx proven to be more powerful.

Reactions: 15 people
I am not a superstitious person, but Clay Travis has nothing on my in-laws.

My in-laws will be in town this weekend and there is no jinx proven to be more powerful.

Do your in-laws lead to Gator losses or wins? Because if it's losses, these may cancel each other out and we can actually play the game on the field. But if they lead to Gator wins, it's time to pack it in and go ahead and forfeit.

Do your in-laws lead to Gator losses or wins? Because if it's losses, these may cancel each other out and we can actually play the game on the field. But if they lead to Gator wins, it's time to pack it in and go ahead and forfeit.

We'll, let me put it this way.

In 2006, Florida was 13-1 and lost to Auburn.

In 2008, Florida was 13-1 and lost to Ole Miss.

Guess who was with me for the Auburn and Ole Miss games. These aren't the only two examples.

Reactions: 23 people
pay NO attention to someone who deliberately picks the opposite of what's likely to happen although TN has an even chance of winning agaisnt FL.

I think now that his man friend Franklin is in crappy valley, Ol Clay might ACTUALLY want the Vols to win

Guess who was with me for the Auburn and Ole Miss games. These aren't the only two examples.

You need some new in-laws

Lee Corso is the biggest jynx when he makes picks for any game. Last week, he picked the cocks and they lost in embarrassing fashion.

Oh, good, so we should go ahead and play the game. That's a relief.

Still mad at Clay Travis for nixing our advantage with your in-laws jinx, though.

Family is very important. I encourage you to spend more time hosting your in laws, 99.

Reactions: 8 people
No doubt Travis wants Tennessee to lose.

He knows most Tennessee fans dislike him, and there's no better way to raise his profile momentarily than to get a bunch of our angriest, drunkest fans tweeting misspelled insults at him all night.

13-1? Had playoff back then?

Hey 99gator, look at it this way, we are just trying to help out your coaching situation by allowing you guys to go ahead and start the search for your new HC after Saturday.

He's been basically calling all southerners a bunch of dumb hicks (with that 10 most stupid fanbases bit...saying we are #10). And doing so on a national stage. Sure he's an idiot, himself. But if I could catch him coming across the middle...he might get some of that action:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z51e45W0Tdk[/youtube]

VN Store

Back