It's very evident after tonight.

tampavolsfan

This team is regressing. The only way a coach can keep the fan base energized and unified, while asking them to be patient and trust the process, is if the fans see progress by the team and the coaching staff on the field. "Be patient" and "trust the process" wears thin without the onfield progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 54 people
This team is digressing. The only way a coach can keep the fan base energized and unified, while asking them to be patient and trust the process, is if the fans see progress by the team and the coaching staff on the field. "Be patient" and "trust the process" wears thin without the onfield progress.

well said, jones just sounds like dooley. coaches the same to

Reactions: 17 people
The offense really has gotten worse. I love our defense, but we will not get to six, or even 5, if Butch cannot turn things around.

Reactions: 8 people
its funny this f'n town worships ut football charges unreal prices etc yet when they hire a coach they don't spend any money ...ut deserves this horrible football ...and this great recruiting people talk about sure doesn't show up on the field ...we have been young for the last 5 yeras

Reactions: 11 people
The team as a whole is definitely not regressing. The offense could be said to, but not the defense, nor special teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 people
This team is digressing. The only way a coach can keep the fan base energized and unified, while asking them to be patient and trust the process, is if the fans see progress by the team and the coaching staff on the field. "Be patient" and "trust the process" wears thin without the onfield progress.

Bingo !!! I'm tired of Butchspeak !!! I want to start seeing some results, or at the very least some improvement.

Reactions: 9 people
This whole offensive staff is f'in garbage. Call me a nega, whatever, but I've seen enough from these idiots to tell me they aren't SEC caliber.

Reactions: 25 people
I think it is very evident tonight that Ole Miss is the better team and clearly more opportunistic. It is also evident that our senior Qb makes bad decisions and that we have put in all 8 OL we have on scholarship (or whatever the number is that is too low) and we simply can't block anyone. It is also evident that our team is incredibly young and prone to making mistakes because of this youth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
its funny this f'n town worships ut football charges unreal prices etc yet when they hire a coach they don't spend any money ...ut deserves this horrible football ...and this great recruiting people talk about sure doesn't show up on the field ...we have been young for the last 5 yeras

True. Our freshmen play like freshmen. Nick Chubb is a freshman and plays like a junior.

Reactions: 7 people

I don't think this is fair.

1. We are by far the youngest team in the nation.

2. The strech of teams we play in 0ct/Nov is by far the hardest we see all season and you cannot judge this staff based off of these few games. Wait and see how we do down the stretch as a whole. Its hard to say hey we beat UTC but the #3 team is killing us wtf?

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back