Dane Bradshaw

PrimitiveImage

What I got from Memphis State fans before the 08 game. "Memphis is gonna run and dunk all over y'all". "Memphis beats everybody and UT doesn't have a chance". Coach cal really had a way of making that fanbase arrogant.

Met him at Silky's Thursday night. He was great. He said it's just nice to still be recognized. When I said I'd never forget his game-winners over Florida, he laughed and said those were the only ones within his range (layups)

Met him at Silky's Thursday night. He was great. He said it's just nice to still be recognized. When I said I'd never forget his game-winners over Florida, he laughed and said those were the only ones within his range (layups)
Dane seemed to be in the right place at the right time more than not.

Dane seemed to be in the right place at the right time more than not.

when he made that joke I was like...not that one game here (in Memphis). As I recall, he drained something like 3 from the corner and had his highest scoring output of his career in that one

@Ben_Fred: Mark your calendars, Dane Bradshaw fans. The former Vol is scheduled to be the SEC Network analyst for 2 UT non-con games: Mercer and TSU

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back