Bama co workers complimented

Other_Guy

foolishFool
How well our fans travel. I know Oxford isn't Eugene but one guy was saying to a host of Bama coworkers it "looked like nearly half the stadium" were Vols and another guy said "UT and (another school) always travel well).
Just thought Id give a salute to you guys who do a lot of traveling and showing how passionate our fanbase is... even to a fault as you will see on VN :p

Reactions: 7 people
Proof fans aren't the problem with this program....I'm damn tired of other teams' fans and coaches patting us on the ass telling us how we're on the right track and lookout for UT next year, etc. meanwhile curb stomping us. I'm ready for teams and fans to downright hate when they play us because we make them look like a middle school team!!

Reactions: 5 people
Used to go to away games prepared to be cussed out and ready to fight. Now its filled with "bless yalls hearts y'all travel so well and your team trys so hard, maybe one day again soon"

Reactions: 3 people
How well our fans travel. I know Oxford isn't Eugene but one guy was saying to a host of Bama coworkers it "looked like nearly half the stadium" were Vols and another guy said "UT and (another school) always travel well).
Just thought Id give a salute to you guys who do a lot of traveling and showing how passionate our fanbase is... even to a fault as you will see on VN :p

We do have great fans that go to road games even when there is no chance of winning. Apathy from our fan base will never be a problem at UT. If anything we care too much about our football team.

I dont go to the games so I just wanted to say its probably the bigggest scale in.judging top fanbases.

Proof fans aren't the problem with this program....I'm damn tired of other teams' fans and coaches patting us on the ass telling us how we're on the right track and lookout for UT next year, etc. meanwhile curb stomping us. I'm ready for teams and fans to downright hate when they play us because we make them look like a middle school team!!
I'm here with ya brother.. Don't know how many times I heard this in Oxford..

Reactions: 1 person
yes,it was good to see all the vol fans at the game even though we were
a little over-matched.soon I think we'll have the talent to win on any given sat

That's Right!

Ole piss scheduling us for HC pisses me off. When Butch gets us to winning again I dont think opposing fans will be to happy to see us. Man I miss when we use to go on road games and leave with a W. With the young players we got and the nice ones coming in it want be to long before were the teams giving out the ass whoopings! ! Go Vols!!

We do have great fans that go to road games even when there is no chance of winning. Apathy from our fan base will never be a problem at UT. If anything we care too much about our football team.

Many have probably resigned to soaking up the pregame atmosphere and traditions of other schools like me, rather than the game itself. I'll always travel to at least 1 away game I've never been to and it has little to do with the game itself.

Ole piss scheduling us for HC pisses me off. When Butch gets us to winning again I dont think opposing fans will be to happy to see us. Man I miss when we use to go on road games and leave with a W. With the young players we got and the nice ones coming in it want be to long before were the teams giving out the ass whoopings! ! Go Vols!!

UT scheduling Auburn for HC last year pisses me off!

Reactions: 2 people
Used to go to away games prepared to be cussed out and ready to fight. Now its filled with "bless yalls hearts y'all travel so well and your team trys so hard, maybe one day again soon"

Left out the part about patting us on the head, not to mention the chin chucks:)

Ole Miss is having a nice run but no way there should be that % of opposing fans in your stadium, especially when your team is at its 50 year peak.

Screw the grove. UT football will be back

Reactions: 1 person
That tells you all you need to know about the state of our program. When things are good...all opposing fans hate us. That's what I'd live to get back to

That tells you all you need to know about the state of our program. When things are good...all opposing fans hate us. That's what I'd live to get back to

The opposing fans still do hate us but now are pating us on the back laughing at us behind our backs and telling us we are gonna be back some day..blah blah blah

I used to love it when it was all out war now it's a pity party which I don't want no part of..

VN Store

Back