Lane Kiffin discussion (mega-merged)

ut18vols

Does Lane sit in press box this weekend? You know the students will be chanting anything obscene to get his attention.

If he is on the sideline, a simple boo will do fine. Seriously, let's not become THAT school, or THOSE fans. Please, keep it classy.

Reactions: 21 people
Yeah yell obscenities at him and after he runs up about 70 on our defense he will be fist pumping and raising his arms in victory and in other words he will be saying to the entire VOLnation...f*** You...Just leave him alone and don't give them any extra motivation.

Reactions: 5 people
I say boo him good and loud as Bama takes the field and let that be it. He doesn't deserve any more of our energy than that. Of course, if by some miracle we end up winning the game, we can ride him all the way out of the stadium.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 5 people
He will sit in our endzone for most of the second half

Our D will play their hearts out just to have too many 3 and outs by our offense tire them down late

Reactions: 2 people
He will sit in our endzone for most of the second half

Our D will play their hearts out just to have too many 3 and outs by our offense tire them down late

Bingo, I said that last night too my Reb buddy, you can only be out there for so long before ya tire out..

Reactions: 1 person
If that Weasel is on the field, I believe I'd be thinking about what's really under the field... he might be grabbed up when that huge hole from down there opens up!

hand+reaching+from+grave.jpg

Save your energy for rooting for the Vols... they need our support at home more than ever !!!!

Go Vols!!

Reactions: 3 people
Florida gators were loving that chant and asking for more more more. Don't give Kiffin attention. He is not a good head coach, he went to his dream job with great recruits and sucked. We are lucky to have gotten rid of him.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back