Vol Calls 10-22

seems like most of the people on VolCalls don't go to games or visit message boards..or leave the house more than once a month

this is the image I get of the average listener
o_brother_pardoned-168.jpg

Lol

Bob: Now we go to Paul in Knoxville, Paul you're on air!

Paul: uh uh hey coach how ya doin

Butch: I'm good Paul

Paul: uh uh um ...... you talk about the three phases of football, uh uh offense, defense, and special teams if my understanding is correct uhh umm ............ uhh ummmm uhh

Bob: Do you have a question Paul?!

Paul: Yeah!! Uhh umm the defense and special teams look good uhhhh ummmm .... but the off..........

Brent: We've lost Paul yeah

Reactions: 4 people
seems like most of the people on VolCalls don't go to games or visit message boards..or leave the house more than once a month

I don't know why they still do it. It's literally the dumbest thing on the radio.

Lol

Bob: Now we go to Paul in Knoxville, Paul you're on air!

Paul: uh uh hey coach how ya doin

Butch: I'm good Paul

Paul: uh uh um ...... you talk about the three phases of football, uh uh offense, defense, and special teams if my understanding is correct uhh umm ............ uhh ummmm uhh

Bob: Do you have a question Paul?!

Paul: Yeah!! Uhh umm the defense and special teams look good uhhhh ummmm .... but the off..........

Brent: We've lost Paul yeah

Lol I wish I could've heard that.

I don't know why they still do it. It's literally the dumbest thing on the radio.

They need to either do away with it or take real calls as the current propaganda format is useless aside from comic relief from callers like Paul.

"Hey maw. That Jimmy Hyams is sumpin else. He just reported that Colonel Neyland got promoted to General. That Jimmy is always ahead of the plow."

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back