Coach Tyndall coming up on Vol Calls 5 minutes.

"Been a coach for 8 years. Every year team has been in top two in conference in rebounding margin."

"Got job first of May. Had to put most competitive team possible with what was available and have done that."

Richardson was bench pressing 185 three times. Now 15 times.

Last edited:
Friday night. Lady Vols and Vols together. Men slam dunk contest. Men and women compete in 3 point shooting. Each team will scrimmage 10-12 minutes.

Friday night. Lady Vols and Vols together. Men slam dunk contest. Men and women compete in 3 point shooting. Each team will scrimmage 10-12 minutes.

Will the men scrimmage the women?

It would be kinda funny to watch that.

No, it wouldn't be, unless of course by remotely competitive you mean an absolute drubbing.

I think I've seen this debate on here before, but I'll beg to differ. The obvious physical advantages of the men's team would show themselves before long, but the women's team is arguably elite in terms of talent. Remotely competitive is still remote, but it would certainly be a better game than watching almost any other school's men's team play their women's team.

I think I've seen this debate on here before, but I'll beg to differ. The obvious physical advantages of the men's team would show themselves before long, but the women's team is arguably elite in terms of talent. Remotely competitive is still remote, but it would certainly be a better game than watching almost any other school's men's team play their women's team.

No it wouldn't be....back in the 90's I use to watch the women practice against guys they picked up on campus and that was a competitive game.....the men would destroy them.

The men's team would win by 40 at least. Skylar McBee is more athletic than anyone on the girls team. It's not a knock on skylar it's just that the difference between men's athleticism and women's athleticism is enormous in college.

You're ****ing high.

not really at all. When I was a freshman, and was coming off an acl, I played almost everyday at the, I think it was called, HPER gym. Jennifer Azzi (sp?) would come to town and play with other UT lady vols and I played against them often, which then led to me practicing against the Lady Vols for a year. I had zero D1 offers and could hang with them without issue, jump over guards to shoot, etc.
If a UT men's team didn't mess around and pressed while dropping back to a man or matchup, either one, LV's may not score 20. Being gravity bound hurts when others are faster, stronger and more athletic.

not really at all. When I was a freshman, and was coming off an acl, I played almost everyday at the, I think it was called, HPER gym. Jennifer Azzi (sp?) would come to town and play with other UT lady vols and I played against them often, which then led to me practicing against the Lady Vols for a year. I had zero D1 offers and could hang with them without issue, jump over guards to shoot, etc.
If a UT men's team didn't mess around and pressed while dropping back to a man or matchup, either one, LV's may not score 20. Being gravity bound hurts when others are faster, stronger and more athletic.

Exactly....I love the Lady Vols and my daughter plays girls basketball but when it's a big deal that a 6'4 girl can dunk u can see the difference in athleticism.

VN Store

Back