You know, I've been a UT...

roddo518

Coach
...Fan for a long time. Our team has shocked me several times over the years with unexpected outcome wins. What's weird about it, is that it usually happens when you least expect it. A win tomorrow would so fit into that category. People are talking blowout, team has had the flu this week, hobbled qb, injured lineman on a thin line as it is, etc. Let's hope this is one of those times. The football Gods would get a lot of value with this one. Kiffin getting payback for being a prick, Saban getting knocked down a peg, the analysts getting a smack in the face, espn having to make it their feature story, the lists goes on. Go VOLS! Beat Bama!

Reactions: 20 people
...Fan for a long time. Our team has shocked me several times over the years with unexpected outcome wins. What's weird about it, is that it usually happens when you least expect it. A win tomorrow would so fit into that category. People are talking blowout, team has had the flu this week, hobbled qb, injured lineman on a thin line as it is, etc. Let's hope this is one of those times. The football Gods would get a lot of value with this one. Kiffin getting payback for being a prick, Saban getting knocked down a peg, the analysts getting a smack in the face, espn having to make it their feature story, the lists goes on. Go VOLS! Beat Bama!

I'm guessing you don't know who the football gods are.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think the football gods are happy with us. They haven't been for awhile.

Reactions: 3 people

I'm with you brother.

Seeing finebaum looking like he's about to cry on his show all week, because his bama team got beat by the VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back