Alabama game food and drink choices

Eat early because you will be on a liquid diet late. Smoking ribs is always a good thing on Saturday if I am not at the game for night games.

Reactions: 1 person
Large amounts of chocolate will do wonders for the depression we all feel tomorrow.

Not bad, maybe I will have ribs during the MSU vs Kentucky game and an array of desserts for the Vol game (Tiramisu, cannolis, lemon creme cake and pecan pie)

Sweet Corn Nuggets
sweet corn hand dipped in a secret recipe batter and then quickly fried till golden brown, twith honey
1 pound of ribs, 1/2 a chicken, pint of baked beans, pint of cole slaw, mashed potatoes and gravy or green beans, choice or two, 1/2 pint of bbq sauce, 6 pieces of garlic bread
from Keller's Barbeque.. Best in Cent FL
And also some hot and Asian mixed chicken wings with a few frosty ones

I am way too old and persnickety for this crap. We are playing Alabama in a few hours, and you all are talking about BBQ and pork and beans. I wish I could get my mind off the fact that after the opening kickoff it's probably not going to be pretty. Sorry but I'm old school and the game is still the most important thing to me. Please God, let Butch lead us to the promised land and out of this miserable feeling I have before every meaningful game. Thank you.

Since some of the best whiskey is made in Tennessee...gotta go native. :thud:

GO VOLS!

Tennessee whiskey can be good. Irish whiskey is the best. My suggestion is a fifth of Midleton's Very Rare. No water. No ice. No hang over the next day.

VN Store

Back