Blake Sims and Tide, get a laugh at expense of Cam Sutton.

RSATURDAY

If I did not hate the Crimson Pride parade already, seeing Blake Sims point and laugh while gathering his teammates to do the same when Cam Sutton was down brought the hate to a new level. Cam Sutton had come in to tackle D. Henry and got shook up and was so turned around he fell down while trying to get up.
Edit: Around 4:20 left in the 4th qt.

Am I alone? Or did anyone else see these jack wagons. :banghead2:

Last edited:
You watch the game and DVR? Go back and watch yourself, it takes Cam sometime to get off field, and Blake and O line literally point and laugh. No worries sweet heart, I dont have DVR but in a couple days the game will be on youtube I bet, and I will post it just for you.

Reactions: 10 people
Let them laugh. I'll be laughing after MSU and Aubie stomp a mudhole in their arse. It's gonna be GREAT fun.
BTW, the best thing to do with BamaTroll is ignore him. Not sure what the little incestual imp said to you because I have him on "ignore." You should do the same - his opinion is the equivalent of a fart in the wind.

Reactions: 13 people
Any poster on VN know how to make a clip of it please? I do not have a DVR and it not posted on Youtube yet, unless I just can not find it.

No worries, that is what I am asking for on here. Someone has recorded the game surely.
Then just go to when Cam falls back down to ground when he tries to get up, and cuts to Blake and his Boyfriends pointing plain as day.

Oh, I'm sure. Just like everyone else who brings up an incident that no one else noticed or saw fit to mention.

Ah, it is just a matter of time till the right person see's the thread and post a video. Don't you worry your little troll Head.

I bet you did not believe your players got on our field and made fun of the Band members and pregame, before a fan in the stands posted the video and made a thread Huh?

Reactions: 4 people
Why would you call (BS) Blake Sims? What's his number, I'll call him!

You see it coming and your skeert, trolling, trolling, trolling!

:spank:

Tennesseeduke

I think bamawriter was saying he's calling bullsh!t on that one. Not blake himself.

If I did not hate the Crimson Pride parade already, seeing Blake Sims point and laugh while gathering his teammates to do the same when Cam Sutton was down brought the hate to a new level. Cam Sutton had come in to tackle D. Henry and got shook up and was so turned around he fell down while trying to get up.

Am I alone? Or did anyone else see these jack wagons. :banghead2:

You're alone.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh, I'm sure. Just like everyone else who brings up an incident that no one else noticed or saw fit to mention.

Thought you were signing off until next year?
Cant do it can you? the team you like won..
I watch the boards.. I know your kind.

I think you ride a fence... hop off on our side to be nice and troll a little.. then hop off the other side when someone says the smallest thing about the Alabama Criminal Tide!

Reactions: 5 people
What quarter?

I think it was second half to give a better window. The only time cam was down. He just tackled Henry around the LOS. They helped point him to the right sideline. If you post game to YouTube I will do the busy work for you. Thanks brotha

Who cares what you call or don't call? I call BS on your BS call unless you can provide video evidence that Sims didn't do what was claimed.

Seriously?
This is kind of stupid.
Someone makes a claim.
He is asked for proof it happened.
You ask for proof it didn't?
Kind of weak.

VN Store

Back