First Vols Coach in 25 years

NEO

Eat at Joe's
Correct me if I am wrong but if CBJ beats USC on Saturday, he is the first Vols football coach in the last 25 years to beat a Spurrier led team two years in a row.

This, to me, is a pretty big deal.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope he goes undefeated against spurrier. I dont think many coaches can say that. At least not ones whove played him more than 2 times. He may not be a gator but hes still the ol ball coach

According to some on here Phil couldn't coach

Interesting how the team regressed the further away from Phil we got.

Imagine the last five years, the weakest the SECE has ever been, with Tajh and Bryce leading the Vols.

I try not to. Too depressing.

C'mon Butch. Time for a five game win streak and put the spectre of losing to Muschamp (twice) behind us.

Reactions: 4 people
I think it was in the late 60s that UT gave the Bear his first back to back losses and was the 1st to beat him 2 years in a row. One of the defensive backs made 2 interceptions during the game which was on the player's birthday.

I seriously think you should have to take a short quiz to get on VN. I haven't been on here too long yet but I realized immediately theres way too many people saying some of the most ridiculous and dramatic things when they have absolutely NO CLUE what a site like this is actually for. There really should be a negavol nation site for the coat tail riders.

I seriously think you should have to take a short quiz to get on VN. I haven't been on here too long yet but I realized immediately theres way too many people saying some of the most ridiculous and dramatic things when they have absolutely NO CLUE what a site like this is actually for. There really should be a negavol nation site for the coat tail riders.

So, what is a site like this for?

you realize that your idea would eliminate most of the Gruden posters. No, all of them.

VN Store

Back