Jakob Johnson ready to make first career start at middle linebacker

WilliamDuVOL

Jakob Johnson ready to make first career start at middle linebacker

Jones called him an "alpha male" for a reason, and I for one am excited to see him in an extended role. He's going to be needed next year so this should be a great preview.

“It’s a badge of honor to be a middle linebacker,” Jancek said. “Jakob has to do it. He’s put the time in. He has worked extremely hard. I know he has been up early in the morning looking at film. We’ve challenged him to do so and he has responded well so far. ”

Reactions: 11 people
MV5BMTY0MzYyMzQ4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDE1NzE3._V1._SX264_SY400_.jpg

"With all due respect, sir, I believe this is gonna be our finest hour. "

Reactions: 10 people
So does J Johnson or K Bynum get the start? The last line of the article says it will be a game time decision but from everything I've seen this week I think it will be J Johnson,.

Reactions: 2 people
Notice him flashing on the TV screen during the Ky.game.When you have a lb that is fast enough to flash on screen u might have a future star.Guess we will see Sat.night.

If I understand this correctly, we pulled out our Johnson(AJ), and will insert another Johnson(Jakob) right in the hot spot in the middle of our defense.

Reactions: 3 people
If I understand this correctly, we pulled out our Johnson(AJ), and will insert another Johnson(Jakob) right in the hot spot in the middle of our defense.

So......what you're saying is.......we're trading Johnsons?

Sounds creepy, but I think I like it. :blink:

Reactions: 4 people
My thread turned dark, fast.

But I suppose it's cool we can insert multiple Johnsons into our plan.

I hate you all for dragging me into this lol.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back