Recent line movement on UT vs Mizzou

Power T-Rev

Tennessee is bad for your health
Opened at 3 and it went up to 4.5 this morning. I have to say I'm surprised the line has continued to go up

Reactions: 2 people
Opened at 3 and it went up to 4.5 this morning. I have to say I'm surprised the line has continued to go up

Makes me nervous. I think this has all to do with Dobbs for us and Mizzou losing to Indiana. Vegas just doesn't know what to expect from them

Reactions: 2 people
A lot of betting services have released Tennessee as their play, or one of their plays, for today. Probably a late surge of cash coming in on Tennessee this morning from their clients.

Means a late push of money from the Sharps has come in decidedly on one side... Don't know which side that is but the large movement is Vegas trying to make sure they don't take a beating.

Two things stick out:

Mizzou hasn't faced a mobile QB all year.

Mizzou defense ranked 24th, but four non-conference cupcakes and already playing UK & Vandy have helped to pad that number.

We just need to focus, win the penalty battle again, don't let them take advantage of us on special teams (see Mizzou-FL), and of course win the turnover battle.

Icing on the cake would be Barnett and D getting 5+ sacks/8+ TFL and Hurd over 150 APYs and Astro with 400 APYs.

Reactions: 1 person
The line has moved from TN -3 to -6 (and still moving) even after the AJ news. Same thing happened last week with KY and we know how that turned out.

Edit: Oops, merge

Last edited:

VN Store

Back