Missouri CB re-instated for UT game

ile3000gt

He so Sexy
Credit goes to winningitall who can't create a thread yet. Glad to be on the right side of the moral debate. Butch is the man, gets it, etc

Missouri's starting corner who was arrested twice this year has been removed from indefinite suspension and is apparently starting tonight. He's listed as the starter on their depth chart unless it's a mistake. He has 3 INT's.
Penton rejoins Mizzou depth chart : Sports

Reactions: 3 people
I guess Pinkel is from the Urban Meyer school of football justice. This also means that Mizzou is very concerned about the Vols' passing attack. This should help further open up the running game for Tennessee.

Reactions: 5 people
Second drug arrest in 8 months and he's back on the field 2 weeks later after sitting only one game. Granted, I don't know the details, but on it's face this looks absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 3 people
Second drug arrest in 8 months and he's back on the field 2 weeks later after sitting only one game. Granted, I don't know the details, but on it's face this looks absolutely pathetic.

Well, Pinkel has been applauded for doing more with less talent. I guess now we know what that means.

Reactions: 1 person
That is pitiful... I know we have talked in nausium about AJ, but the fact is he has not been arrested or charged with anything and the leading tackler on our team is not playing on Senior night in one of the most important games of the year and this guy just magically gets activated.... wow.

Reactions: 4 people
We've had friggin cocaine kingpins for running backs and Pinkel's a degenerate for playing a dude that's been in trouble for drugs?

We've had friggin cocaine kingpins for running backs and Pinkel's a degenerate for playing a dude that's been in trouble for drugs?

Not under the current staff we haven't.

Football has changed in this era of social media. All teams were doing stuff like that back in the 90s.

Today, to re-instate a two time drug loser right before this game is sketchy. It looks like an Urban Meyer type move.

AJ hasn't even been charged and we are sitting him.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back