Ticket Price Vandy Game

Wrangler95

The ticket prices on StubHub are absolutely insane for a Vandy game but people figure Vol fans will snatch them up because Vols will likely win and put the Vols in a Bowl game.The cheapest ticket was 97.00 dollars!!:eek:hmy:

yesterday they were at 400 tickets left on stub hub. Today theres less than 260 on there. Somebody is buying them and it's all Vol fans.

Just scalp. I bet they'll be cheap on the streets, and their stadium is tiny so no need to be too picky about location.

Plus with the Checker Vandy thing going around I wouldn't be surprised if several Vandy fans sit on their tickets and have them empty rather than give them to Tennessee fans.

The scalpers at the game are from Stub Hub, they fly them in every game.

But yea just wait until game time.

I never paid over $20 for candy game. Not to mention the free tix I got over the years. Why would I pay $100 to watch the vols kill candy in only 2 quarters. I bet it is candy fans jacking prices up.

I wouldn't bet on the tickets being cheap at the stadium. I thought the same things a few years ago and couldn't find anything less than face. Vandy jacks the price of their tickets up for us. face value this year is 65 and there is a 3.50 service charge on top of that. maybe you get lucky, but the sheer number of VOL fans trying to get tickets for that baby stadium is against you.

I wouldn't bet on the tickets being cheap at the stadium. I thought the same things a few years ago and couldn't find anything less than face. Vandy jacks the price of their tickets up for us. face value this year is 65 and there is a 3.50 service charge on top of that. maybe you get lucky, but the sheer number of VOL fans trying to get tickets for that baby stadium is against you.

This. I went in 2010 and couldn't find less than $60 per on the street. Ran into a young guy my wife knew growing up and he wanted $100 each.

Reactions: 1 person
This. I went in 2010 and couldn't find less than $60 per on the street. Ran into a young guy my wife knew growing up and he wanted $100 each.

I went to several (maybe 6 or 7) UT games at Vandy and never paid for any tickets, always got them free. Lucky that I knew the right people.

It didn't used to be that way, but the last two times the Vols have been in town it has. If the weather is good I'd expect it to be as bad or worse this year. Vols fans want to witness a revenge beat down and the sixth win to qualify for a bowl. Throw in 40k seats and...well

I'm a student at UT and know that there will be an absurd amount of students at this game as well.. Most of the students will be going back to Middle TN for Thanksgiving break and are naturally going to the game.

Really wish all us students would sit in the Vanderbilt student section. Would probably be the fullest it's ever been.

My wife and I got free tickets from a family friend who couldn't go. This will be my first UT game and like another poster said, I'm very excited to see a beatdown of Vandy as well as our 6th win. Saturday can't get here fast enough.

My wife and I got free tickets from a family friend who couldn't go. This will be my first UT game and like another poster said, I'm very excited to see a beatdown of Vandy as well as our 6th win. Saturday can't get here fast enough.

I am truly interested. Your screen name is Vol4life yet you have never seen a game. I assume you did not go to school at UT so how did you become a fan and in what year? As an Alum, I am always interested in how others become fans..Appreciate your thoughts. GBO and enjoy the game.

Vandy fan on Craigslist is asking $2000 for 4 on the 25 yard line. He says price is firm. Please VN, make this moron eat those tickets and don't show them we're as dumb as they perceive us to be.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back