Who's next to commit?

madbamahater

I believe that Kyle Phillips and Ugo Amadi will be in Knoxville early next week.

Both are supposed to be early enrollees. So, their decisions need to be made rather quickly.

Will the Vols flip Amadi and will Phillips become a Vol?

These two would be HUGE.

What are other possibilities?

Reactions: 2 people
Kirkland, Phillips, Love, Sapp, Martin, and an OT (St Louis or Allen or someone we haven't heard much from) will probably finish us out if I had to guess. We lose a few current commits to make space.

I'm not going to really go into that but you can find speculation about a few that are looking like they will not end up in this class. I will say that I think Dylan Jackson chooses to go elsewhere even though we do want to keep him. I see him ending up at LSU and a couple more kids that have taken some visits to other schools recently losing their spots.

I'm not going to really go into that but you can find speculation about a few that are looking like they will not end up in this class. I will say that I think Dylan Jackson chooses to go elsewhere even though we do want to keep him. I see him ending up at LSU and a couple more kids that have taken some visits to other schools recently losing their spots.

Why do you see him going to LSU?

Why do you see him going to LSU?

Been rumored that UT coaches want him to play OL and he wants to play DE. Supposedly Chief down at LSU telling him he can stay on the defensive side. Could be more to it as well but that's one sticking point I've heard pretty consistently.

Stanford. Book it.

Been rumored that UT coaches want him to play OL and he wants to play DE. Supposedly Chief down at LSU telling him he can stay on the defensive side. Could be more to it as well but that's one sticking point I've heard pretty consistently.

Why would UT coaches want someone that weighs roughly 240 lbs to play OL? Are they going to "beef him up" to play Center? This makes zero sense. I'd say it's just a rumor.......

He won't play OL anywhere, he is a DE.....

Reactions: 1 person
Why would UT coaches want someone that weighs roughly 240 lbs to play OL? Are they going to "beef him up" to play Center? This makes zero sense. I'd say it's just a rumor.......

He won't play OL anywhere, he is a DE.....

He has the frame to fill out to 300....but I agree...the only thing I've heard more ludicrous is KYLE PHILLIPS playing OT. :loco:

He has the frame to fill out to 300....but I agree...the only thing I've heard more ludicrous is KYLE PHILLIPS playing OT. :loco:

This is insane!!!! He may have the frame to get up to 265-270. MAYBE!! But, it will have to be muscle...

If he gets 60 lbs heavier, it won't be a healthy 60 lbs. There is no way he can gain a healthy 60 lbs....

It will have to be blubber weight.........

This is insane!!!! He may have the frame to get up to 265-270. MAYBE!! But, it will have to be muscle...

If he gets 60 lbs heavier, it won't be a healthy 60 lbs. There is no way he can gain a healthy 60 lbs....

It will have to be blubber weight.........
He's practically skinny at 240...so I disagree with you on that...moot point...he'll be excellent at 260...at DE...probably for LSU.

VN Store

Back