Scott, Hendrix and Helm gone (officially per Butch)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Per Butch Jones, all three have decided to leave the program.

JONES: Daniel Helm has decided he'll go to another school. Hendrix and Scott will also be going to other schools.

Reactions: 1 person
All 3 guys would've played as soon as next year. Not sure what this means. Don't like it as I liked all 3 but best of luck to them.
I know butch will just replace them with talent but the big number of transfers is disconcerting to me at least.

Last edited:
Well, now everyone can move on. No need to discuss this for 20 pages but I'm sure it won't stop you nerds :) jk love you guys

Reactions: 4 people
All 3 guys would've played as soon as next year. Not sure what this means. Don't like it as I liked all 3 but best of luck to them.
I know but u will just replace them with talent but the big number of transfers is disconcerting to me at least.

I agree. It seems like more and more are jumping on board. Makes you wonder what's going on to cause so many to leave.

Per Butch Jones, all three have decided to leave the program.

JONES: Daniel Helm has decided he'll go to another school. Hendrix and Scott will also be going to other schools.

Will they finish spring semester? They are making a big mistake if not - must sit for 2 years instead of 1.

Best similar example I can think of: Brandon Warren.

Thanks to those guys for being Vols at least one year. I don't know about Hendrix, but the others wouldn't get to play much, so I understand. Best of luck to them all.

Abnormally high attrition and the lack of quality OL recruiting will eventually become this staff's downfall.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back