Football or Basketball

rickyyrs

From what I have seen so far this year. Our football team scored more against Kentucky then the basketball team will. Their basketball team looks scary good.

Reactions: 3 people
Remains to be seen. We don't play them until the middle of February at home. We shall see, but over the years I've seen most every expert predict a loss only to be wrong when ky plays us at home.

This year's Kentucky team is not your ordinary college team ... or even your top end college team. What they did to UCLA today was just ridiculous. If we stay within 15 of them, I'll be happy.

Reactions: 2 people
This year's Kentucky team is not your ordinary college team ... or even your top end college team. What they did to UCLA today was just ridiculous. If we stay within 15 of them, I'll be happy.

Yes, but what they did against Columbia was not. I think they were losing half way thru the 2nd half. I'm not ready to crown them champion just yet.

Yes, but what they did against Columbia was not. I think they were losing half way thru the 2nd half. I'm not ready to crown them champion just yet.

If they get beat, it will be to a team like Columbia. I think they play to their competition - which means we have a chance. I agree, we shouldn't crown them yet (Duke is pretty darn good too) but I don't see us hanging with them this year.

If they get beat, it will be to a team like Columbia. I think they play to their competition - which means we have a chance. I agree, we shouldn't crown them yet (Duke is pretty darn good too) but I don't see us hanging with them this year.

I'd rather neither win it all.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back