Any word on the health of Marlin Lane?

led0321

On the health of Lane going into the bowl game? I know Malone has healed up and hopefully Lane and Hurd are fresh as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Feel bad for the guy. I was really hoping he would have a breakthrough senior sendoff kind of year. He finally gets his chance to tear it up but a poor OL and injuries have really got him. Maybe he can get picked up by someone this offseason and surprise some people.

Reactions: 4 people
In fairness, in my opinion Marlin never fully mentally recovered from his bad knee injury as a Sr. in high school.

He should be in pretty good shape by bowl time. These trainers can work miracles. We will need him. :):)

GO VOLS!

Feel bad for the guy. I was really hoping he would have a breakthrough senior sendoff kind of year. He finally gets his chance to tear it up but a poor OL and injuries have really got him. Maybe he can get picked up by someone this offseason and surprise some people.

In 2012 he honestly looked to be the better back when it was him and Neal. Neal had a break out season last year and this year Lane has struggled with injuries. I think with the right offense, healed up, Lane could get a shot in the NFL.

In 2012 he honestly looked to be the better back when it was him and Neal. Neal had a break out season last year and this year Lane has struggled with injuries. I think with the right offense, healed up, Lane could get a shot in the NFL.

No way. Lane would be lucky to get a try out for an NFL team. Take the glasses off.

Lane broke some kickass runs this year though, like at Alabama

VN Store

Back