4_1276835.jpg

All Purpose Back
Ashland, KY (Paul G Blazer)
Ht: 5-8 | Wt: 180 | 40: 4.49

Hudl

★★★☆☆ 247

★★★☆☆ Rivals

★★★☆☆ ESPN

@StacyPriest 📝Update 2016 Quinton Baker @Qbaker5 👉 invited to #UK #Tennessee #Louisville and #Notre Dame Jr. days. @jcshurburtt
11:29am - 26 Jan 15

Reactions: 1 person
Was a UK commit, decommitted presumingly to see what happens with some other players and coaches. Still a strong UK lean. Don't know much about the kid really. Good speed, but obviously not a big guy.

I live in Ashland and have seen Quinton play a dozen or more times. He has some serious speed and can catch the ball well. His size lends him to bounce things outside very often. He has a similar skill-set, speed, and size to Devrin Young.

Committed to UK, and then decommitted the day (or soon after) that Neal Brown (his primary recruiter) left UK for Troy. No elite offers yet, and UK is his best offer to date. He visited UT back in October.

Last edited:
If it's accurate that he is 5'8 180 as a SO, 5'10 200 seems very possible and reasonable for an SEC back. If he can maintain that 4.4-4.5 speed, even more so.

If it's accurate that he is 5'8 180 as a SO, 5'10 200 seems very possible and reasonable for an SEC back. If he can maintain that 4.4-4.5 speed, even more so.

Man, I had no idea I have the measurables of an SEC back. Just need to improve my 40 time by a...second or so.

Reactions: 1 person
Word is he just ran a 4.29 today. Timed by 3 different watches at a combine.

That is impressive if true. I have seen him play many times, and never had him pegged for being quite that fast. He is very comparable to Devrin Young, but a bit quicker IMO.

VN Store

Back