The Official Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 9:00pm ET, ESPNU

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 12-6 (4-2 SEC)

660-1qRBjI.AuSt.55.jpeg

@

Arkansas Razorbacks: 15-4 (4-2 SEC)

Arkansas_Missouri_Bas_Jone_2_t360.jpg

9:00 PM ET, January 27, 2015
Bud Walton Arena, Fayetteville, Arkansas

Line: UT +10.5
O/U: 140.5

TV: ESPNU
Radio: Vol Network
Satellite Radio: N/A
Online: WatchESPN

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee has won eight of its last 10 games, including three straight on the road.

Kevin Punter is shooting .692 from 3-point range over the last three games (9-of-13).

After averaging 3.0 ppg through UT's first nine games, Robert Hubbs III has averaged 9.2 ppg in the last nine games.

Tennessee's strength-of-schedule ranks 13th nationally according to ESPN's BPI.

A win would give Tennessee four straight SEC road wins for the first time since 2008 (UT hasn't won its first four SEC road games since 1982).

Better bring the A game to this one. Go Vols

Anybody else notice DBs eyes closed on the shot in the pic above?. lol good stuff

Vols can bring their A game and win, or bring something else, and lose.
Arkansas, no matter what, are still hogs.

GBO!

Hope we come out ready to play,if it gets to double digits for arky it will be hard to comeback, but I'll stick with my prediction

Ut 65

Arky 61

Right.? Based off his shooting percentage tho maybe he's onto something.

It looks to me like DB is trying to give them a shooting lesson and #22 is behind him giving it a try but just can't quite get it lol. "Like this?" "No, no, close your eyes more, like this!"

Also, GO VOLS!!! Get the W tonight!!! :rock:

It looks to me like DB is trying to give them a shooting lesson and #22 is behind him giving it a try but just can't quite get it lol. "Like this?" "No, no, close your eyes more, like this!"

Also, GO VOLS!!! Get the W tonight!!! :rock:

Rofl

Actually Baulkman looks like he is grimacing in pain. That shoulder is probably really affecting his game. You got yo love the guy for fighting through it. He should have already had the surgery to fix it. Gilliam-like effort.

Actually Baulkman looks like he is grimacing in pain. That shoulder is probably really affecting his game. You got yo love the guy for fighting through it. He should have already had the surgery to fix it. Gilliam-like effort.
You think he's fighting through pain by looking at one picture? Man we have a healthy Hubbs to give Baulkman rest if thats what Baulkman needs.

You think he's fighting through pain by looking at one picture? Man we have a healthy Hubbs to give Baulkman rest if thats what Baulkman needs.

The wrapped up shoulder, 8 minutes of playing time while hitting a very high three point percentage, and CDT's comments in the post game interviews also lead me to believe that he's playing through pain.

I think we will get another road win. It seems the Vols like to play in late road games. We are 2-0 on road games played at 9 PM. Beating Miss St and SC. LOL! :detective:

Good luck to the team. Hope they win this one.

Unfortunately I don't believe our beloved Vols will pull out a road win tonight over them filthy pigs. I'm afraid Arkansas is going to come out hot from the start and get a double digit lead.

VN Store

Back