Rumors!! "OC to be Decided Wednesday"

It also says "decided" and not announced. So if Butch makes his decision tomorrow, it doesn't mean we will find out.

Reactions: 1 person
Report: OC search could be 'decided' Wednesday

Check my stats!! If posted please merge.

No offense to the OP but we've got a report from Basilio already today claiming influential boosters "blew up" Butch over the DeBord hire, essentially putting there foot down and saying "no way!", and now we've got the newest hourly report saying it could be Debord named today. Or maybe tomorrow..

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

Reactions: 3 people
No offense to the OP but we've got a report from Basilio already today claiming influential boosters "blew up" Butch over the DeBord hire, essentially putting there foot down and saying "no way!", and now we've got the newest hourly report saying it could be Debord named today. Or maybe tomorrow..

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

Did you just use TB to support your position? Talk about kiss the sky...........you must be kissing something else
:crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
I heard the new OC will be decided by a pie eating contest. DeBord continues to be the HEAVY favorite....

Did you just use TB to support your position? Talk about kiss the sky...........you must be kissing something else
:crazy:

I don't have a position in the OC debate. I will trust Butch to make the right hire and grab a pitchfork with the rest of VN if it turns out to be a Clawson hire, assuming there is room in the queue.

But no, I did not use Basilio to support the position I claim not to have. I merely think it's funny that 2 reports out this morning contradict each other.

In an odd twist. Bajakian has a change of heart and is announced as the former but NEW OC. That's about what I expect after all this commotion.

As of now I roll my eyes whenever I see "check my stats", volnation's newest catch phrase. It wont be long till I will want to claw my eyes out whenever I see it. Considering how these things get beaten into the ground around here this is not going away anytime soon.

Reactions: 3 people
As of now I roll my eyes whenever I see "check my stats", volnation's newest catch phrase. It wont be long till I will want to claw my eyes out whenever I see it. Considering how these things get beaten into the ground around here this is not going away anytime soon.

I agree, like always throwing Rod Wilks name around. Stupid IMO...check stats will get old too.

Reactions: 2 people
as of now i roll my eyes whenever i see "check my stats", volnation's newest catch phrase. It wont be long till i will want to claw my eyes out whenever i see it. Considering how these things get beaten into the ground around here this is not going away anytime soon.

twss imo .....and soon

It was gonna be Monday also! For the record, I did see this story on the web today.

Your stats have been delivered to Kate Upton

VN Store

Back