Wharton officially no longer on roster

skasper06

SIAP I know there is a thread on Wharton looking elsewhere but I must have overlooked it and I didn't know if this was already posted...mods do your thing if I'm repeating info. But yeah... Vic Wharton is officially no longer on the roster online. Bummer

Reactions: 2 people
Bummer is right. We can replace talent on the field, but this kid helped build the recruiting class that brought Tennessee back to relevance. Thanks Vic!

Reactions: 6 people
You have 4 or 5 years to play college ball. 5 years at 20 seems like a lifetime but most of us know how fleeting it really is. If he doesn't want to work to see the field and wear the orange then probably best he left.

Good luck young man... Hope you find what you're looking for.

Reactions: 10 people
Signed release papers on February 4th. I thank him for his recruiting performance and 1 trick play. Moving on

Reactions: 9 people
That's unfortunate. He definitely left an impression on the program, just wish he could have done so on the field also. Good luck to him

Reactions: 1 person
Vic will probably not finish wherever he ends up transferring to. Thats how its been for him. Thanks for your 5 or 6 catches.

Reactions: 3 people
I wonder what happened. Either way, with everyone's ankles unsprained and unbroken, we have about 6 better receivers.

I wonder what happened. Either way, with everyone's ankles unsprained and unbroken, we have about 6 better receivers.

I personally think the coaches stopped holding his hand and he would have to earn a spot. The trick play was a gift from bUTch as a going away present.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Close source: don't care if people don't believe or I am a stalker or whatever. She knows him very well and she works for me.

I personally think the coaches stopped holding his hand and he would have to earn a spot. The trick play was a gift from bUTch as a going away present.

I BELIEVE you put his girlfriend's name on here and have made sexual references about her since before she was a legal voter. :no:

I BELIEVE the parents of anyone employed by you should file for a restraining order or at least check for hidden cameras in the restroom. :glare:

Reactions: 10 people
Good Luck to VW where ever he goes, and I appreciate what he did for the program in recruiting. But folks do not lament his departure, this is Vic's choice. He had the option to stay and work hard, but chose to go.

I BELIEVE you put his girlfriend's name on here and have made sexual references about her since before she was a legal voter. :no:

I BELIEVE the parents of anyone employed by you should file for a restraining order or at least check for hidden cameras in the restroom. :glare:

Wait...what?

Uh oh

Unfortunately I didn't screen shot his early contributions...had to take a shower and they were gone. :yuck:

Your funny. It is sad that I like you on here butchna. Not sure if you are an instigator or a drama maker though. If I have talked sexual on here I am sure Freak would let me know. These girls are college age. This girl is just a friend. Maybe you should spend less time trying to be humorous on the expense of other people. :the_finger:

Your funny. It is sad that I like you on here butchna. Not sure if you are an instigator or a drama maker though. If I have talked sexual on here I am sure Freak would let me know. These girls are college age. This girl is just a friend. Maybe you should spend less time trying to be humorous on the expense of other people. :the_finger:

Classic denial, Bill Cosby is using the same tactics.
I love the comment, these girls are college age. Screams creepy justification.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

A simple "Ya know what, I was wrong. Sorry" would have been a lot more appropriate. Sometimes it's just the right thing to do for yourself when you get exposed. :yes:

Very creepy to post a text from a young girl that works for you without their knowledge

VN Store

Back