Tennessee's 2015 signing class

CNeagleVolFan

We have two decent signees.
1. Shembari Phillips *** (looks like a scorer)
2. Admiral Schofield ***

The reason for me starting this thread is I'm wondering who else fits in. Its clear we need more size, and also we need a guy that can just flat out score. So who are these guys gonna be? I've heard jackson I've heard rob gray I've heard malique Trent, but who are the guys we are going to be most likely to land and end this recruiting cycle on a high note?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I think he can recruit you can't call what he was doing when he got here recruiting more like filling spots to have a team. He did a decent job in two months. Mostella was rated a four star realize he hasn't played like one still could come around as a sophomore. So far in 2015 he has Phillips number 10 player in Georgia and Schofield who is playing better than his three star rating. I don't know who were adding in April a lot of Jucos, Grad transfers and a few High school players are in the mix. They really like that player in Smyrna, Tn may try to get him in here. Rob Gray, Jackson, many others it is a wait and see game. Were way down at 73. If he can get two or three or more players to push up to around 25 would be a good class and excellent recruiting by Tyndall considering the NCAA.
We get rid of the NCAA we already have a four star player in the 2016 class. Tyndall says that recruiting is going very good so we'll see what he has for us in April.

Reactions: 2 people
I think he can recruit you can't call what he was doing when he got here recruiting more like filling spots to have a team. He did a decent job in two months. Mostella was rated a four star realize he hasn't played like one still could come around as a sophomore. So far in 2015 he has Phillips number 10 player in Georgia and Schofield who is playing better than his three star rating. I don't know who were adding in April a lot of Jucos, Grad transfers and a few High school players are in the mix. They really like that player in Smyrna, Tn may try to get him in here. Rob Gray, Jackson, many others it is a wait and see game. Were way down at 73. If he can get two or three or more players to push up to around 25 would be a good class and excellent recruiting by Tyndall considering the NCAA.
We get rid of the NCAA we already have a four star player in the 2016 class. Tyndall says that recruiting is going very good so we'll see what he has for us in April.

Kid in Smyrna , TN ? I'm not familiar , who is that one ?

I think Gray is a good bet. I wish we had a list of grad transfers to look at, or at least a list of potential guys.

If you use a scholarship on a grad transfer it would open up another scholarship for the 2016 class because we would have another senior next year. With the need to upgrade the roster fast that seems like a logical stop gap which would open up more room in 2016 to build a deep and high quality class. Jmo

Reactions: 1 person
If you use a scholarship on a grad transfer it would open up another scholarship for the 2016 class because we would have another senior next year. With the need to upgrade the roster fast that seems like a logical stop gap which would open up more room in 2016 to build a deep and high quality class. Jmo

Just saying, I graduate in 2016 :thumbsup: lmao

Josh Selby? Chris Jones? Kevin Ware? Aaron Craft? Could've been some sick talent all at once on this team...

Josh Selby? Chris Jones? Kevin Ware? Aaron Craft? Could've been some sick talent all at once on this team...

That would have been a national championship caliber team if Bruce could have held all that together and if it would have rained out the barbeque.... Just saying. And all we needed was a nasty rainy day or for Craft to get a stomach virus and we could have had an amazing team. :)

VN Store

Back