Official MTSU at Tennessee Game Thread - 6PM - SECN/ESPN3

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
mtcolor.gif

AT

university_of_tennessee.png

Watch: Watch Middle Tennessee State vs. Tennessee (Baseball) Live Online at WatchESPN

Stats: CBSSports.com GameTracker - Baseball

If they put up an audio link or it comes on AM 990, I'll post it...for those that can only listen, I'll go ahead and link the MTSU Audio, just in case...

Middle Tennessee | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Man, that's weird. I was just getting ready to go on another baseball thread and shout out to ya. And yeah, you already have what I was gonna ask. :salute:

GO VOLS!

If you are a DirecTV person, you'll have to use or get a password for your DTV account.

So...no rain and we're still on. Man, I hope so. Got some catching up to do. Need a win...badly. :superman:

GO BASEVOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
So what's up This Baseball team? I figured with this being Serrano's third year, and all of his recruits, that we'd be 8-0 not 4-4..hope these guys can get it together. .

So what's up This Baseball team? I figured with this being Serrano's third year, and all of his recruits, that we'd be 8-0 not 4-4..hope these guys can get it together. .

Well, I didn't have any expectations, I guess. Of course I want to see them win. Shoot, it's been like 05 since we've sniffed the CWS. This season...is starting out...strange. I hope they can get it turned around, but, as usual...wait and see. Maybe it starts tonight? :crossfingers::crossfingers:

GO BASEVOLS!

A win tonight would help build some confidence, but a weekend sweep would be huge this week. Doesn't conference play open up next week? We are kind of at a disadvantage right now with total games played vs the rest of the league.

A win tonight would help build some confidence, but a weekend sweep would be huge this week. Doesn't conference play open up next week? We are kind of at a disadvantage right now with total games played vs the rest of the league.

I think you're right on all accounts. :yes:

GO BASEVOLS!

VN Store

Back