Time: 6:30 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN2

you can stream the game here

Streaming Online - WatchESPN

that shoiuld take you to the page to stream the game
you can listen here

Sports Radio WNML

as usual,I know nothing of the Lady Vols opponent :)
other than they beat the Lady Mocs to advance

the Lady Vols need to get focused,play some better 3pt Defense and stop with the dumb turnovers

and make the chip shots on Offence and just keep winning :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
I did think it was listed as a 6:30 game on Monday on TV ? I'm not sure about that

DOMINANT AT HOME: Tennessee has won all 55 NCAA Tournament games it has played on its home floor.

Will Bubbles Anderson (6'11" Center) be playing for Pitt!

Bubbles hasn't played this year due to a knee injury.

6' 11" of jello
I think they have two players 6' or taller.
A bunch of 5' 7" gnats ......

Can you say drive to the basket?

I plan on reading this thread up until 6:30 and then not again. If we get down 2-0 or don't win by 50, there will be so much negativity on here I won't be able to stand it. Sure there are a couple already have "Holly can't coach" pre-typed in just waiting to hit the Post button.

Good luck Lady Vols !

Reactions: 7 people
I plan on reading this thread up until 6:30 and then not again. If we get down 2-0 or don't win by 50, there will be so much negativity on here I won't be able to stand it. Sure there are a couple already have "Holly can't coach" pre-typed in just waiting to hit the Post button.

Good luck Lady Vols !

Lmaooooo so true!!!,

Will Bubbles Anderson (6'11" Center) be playing for Pitt!

It seems like there was a famous person that was named bubbles. When you said that name it made me think of that. I can't think of who it is for the life of me. Singer maybe?? Anywho, 6'11 is just crazy. How would you score on her??

Good luck Lady Vols !

I'm sure someone with to much time on their hands has a firehollywarlick.com website too.

Next year people will be proclaiming holly the second coming of coach summit after she wins it all, mark my words..

I think holly is doing a fine job and I will always side with their formula that has won us 8 championships, and that's defense and rebounding!!

Also, how can people call for a coaching change when she is winning nearly 82 percent of her games?? Secondly, have people already forgot what happened to our football program when Fulmer was unjustly fired!!! That was what, seven or so years ago and the football team is just now starting to recover from that.

Reactions: 5 people
Don't worry Pitt is not to good of a team. And I say that being from Western Pa. But a UCONN fan....you should have no problem with them. Be upbeat about your teams chances to move on!!

VN Store

Back