Barnett

Did he play today? Don't recall seeing him, but I really. but tbh I was just watching Peyton

OP,

You've been here long enough that you should know by now not to title a thread just the player's name... HUGE no-no.. I guess you didn't know, but now you do..

Never OK to start a thread titled just a player's name for all you new guys with newly found thread starting privileges...

:hi:

EDIT: Vol Fan 4 Life beat me to it... but still... please don't.

Reactions: 2 people
OP,

You've been here long enough that you should know by now not to title a thread just the player's name... HUGE no-no.. I guess you didn't know, but now you do..

Never OK to start a thread titled just a player's name for all you new guys with newly found thread starting privileges...

:hi:

EDIT: Vol Fan 4 Life beat me to it... but still... please don't.

Now it's been seconded. Motion carried.

Reactions: 2 people
If this post is for real, it explains why some fans get so upset at things during the season. If youre going to be a fan, you do need to read the sports page from time to time... Just saying..

Reactions: 1 person
If this post is for real, it explains why some fans get so upset at things during the season. If youre going to be a fan, you do need to read the sports page from time to time... Just saying..
Oh how I long for the days when I had nothing to do but read the sports section. :)

Seriously though, just because some of us (including me) didn't realize Barnett wasn't playing because we hadn't had a chance to read the sports lately doesn't make us less of a fan. With 3 kids and a job that keeps me on the road every week, some of us can't always keep up. That doesn't mean I wasn't there supporting my beloved team on Saturday like a true fan would.

Lighten up, give the OP a break.

Reactions: 5 people
Oh how I long for the days when I had nothing to do but read the sports section. :)

Seriously though, just because some of us (including me) didn't realize Barnett wasn't playing because we hadn't had a chance to read the sports lately doesn't make us less of a fan. With 3 kids and a job that keeps me on the road every week, some of us can't always keep up. That doesn't mean I wasn't there supporting my beloved team on Saturday like a true fan would.

True.

Yup...some of us have lives away from following sports.

FTR I didn't know Barnett was out either.

This thread could've been complete with 2 posts. The opening and then a 2nd with one word. .. Google ...

Yup...some of us have lives away from following sports.

FTR I didn't know Barnett was out either.

Very true. Unless you follow really closely it's hard to keep up with who is enrolled and who isn't and who's hurt and who's healthy. No harm in asking. :hi:

Reactions: 3 people
Very true. Unless you follow really closely it's hard to keep up with who is enrolled and who isn't and who's hurt and who's healthy. No harm in asking. :hi:

I agree, but the last sentence left the OP open for ridicule because it was borderline creepy, even though we know it wasn't. I think.

I had no clue he was out. Shows how much time I have lately. As to the thread title, on the first page alone I see "Barnett" "Dormady" "Jennings" and "Evan Berry" as titles and nobody has anything to say about the OPs in the other threads about it.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back