Tennessee QB Commit Jarrett Guarantano Trying To Flip Kareem Walker

Vols need RBs in this class.. I see Tenn going after 2 or 3 Rbs 4 or 5 Wrs and 4 or 5 LBs as need positions for sure.. Then about 3 DTs and 4 or 5 OL

Reactions: 4 people
You must've missed the article where Walker said Urbs lied to him.

Ive seen them, doesn't mean OSU or anybody else is going to back off. CBJ wouldn't back off (D Richmond) and neither will others.. That's my only point.. My hope is JG is the kingpin for a monster class and leads the way ala P Manning!

Reactions: 7 people
GFW mentioned a couple of top 100 recruits that were not really on the fans radar might be going to be VOLS, after talking to an unnamed (lol) 2015 DT WHO WILL ARRIVE IN THE SUMMER, YESTERDAY. KMac (cough, cough) as we all know is pretty tuned into recruiting and maybe this is one of those top 100 players that we are working on getting here but, us as fans have not been on top of it as much as other players. I had read somewhere a couple of weeks back JG was going to try and recruit Walker and that stud *****NJ DT to come south with him. Just a thought.

Reactions: 3 people
My guess is the opposite is occurring just as well.. urbie is a hard core recruiter too...

The Tristen Wallace imbroglio cancelled that out IMO...don't ever go FULL SCORCHED EARTH Simple Meyer! :yu:

Reactions: 2 people
Vols need RBs in this class.. I see Tenn going after 2 or 3 Rbs 4 or 5 Wrs and 4 or 5 LBs as need positions for sure.. Then about 3 DTs and 4 or 5 OL

That's another reason I like Butch Jones. Doolittle left us thin at O-line and Butch is taking care of that. He will not let us get in bad shape again. All you nega Vols will see. We are about to take over the SEC again. Winning the SEC will get you into the final 4 teams. And when we do that we will be in the running for the big trophy. I really believe we can win the SEC east this year. Then next year we can win the SEC championship.

Reactions: 9 people
Ive seen them, doesn't mean OSU or anybody else is going to back off. CBJ wouldn't back off (D Richmond) and neither will others.. That's my only point.. My hope is JG is the kingpin for a monster class and leads the way ala P Manning!

IIR Butch did back off. DR contacted Butch.

Tennessee QB Commit Jarrett Guarantano Trying To Flip...

fred-sanford-heart-attack-o_zpsbd81aad1.gif

That's all I saw at first glance.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back