Official SEC Tourney Game 1 - Arkansas vs. Tennessee - 9 PM - SECN/ESPN3

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
Arkansas-logo-21-300x294.gif

VS

iphone-Tennessee-Volunteers-Smokey.jpg

TV: SECN

STREAM: Watch Tennessee vs. #24 Arkansas (SEC Baseball Championship) Live Online at WatchESPN

LISTEN: University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

STATS: TBD

GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
So...when I click on the link for the "Live Stats" at UTSports, it sends me to the SEC Digital Network and that may be correct, it is not the way it has been all season, but it may be correct for the tournament.

If one of you fine gentleman will sort that out later tonight, the rest of the links should be good to go. TIA and GBO!!!

It very well could get started later than 9 PM EST as it's the last game of the day.

GBO!!!

Anxious to see the Vols tonight! Will be in Hoover for all 4 games today! Hope Cox has a strong arm on the mound

GO VOLS! :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
I think the vols will win 6-2. They are playing good baseball and have a ton of momentum. Think we might make some noise in the tourney this year

Late games are good for me. I usually take my blood pressure meds after dinner.
GBO!

Excited for tonight and it's after my son's game so I shouldn't miss any of it. Go Vols!!

Thanks.

Need him to get off to an usually strong start tonight. It feels like the last 3 or 4 starts of his I've listened to he gave up early runs.

well, sometimes, but he'd usually give you a strong 4-7 innings...depending on the night...:)

GO BIG ORANGE~!

well, sometimes, but he'd usually give you a strong 4-7 innings...depending on the night...:)

GO BIG ORANGE~!

True. and if we hadn't left so many risp this yr it wouldn't be as big of a concern.

But its tourney time and anything is possible. Different sport, but I was in Atl when a tornado hit and an awful(regular season) UGa team won the sec tourney.

Indeed Roller! You ready for this?

You know it Bubba...strap in...actually I was thinking about turning off the TV volume and see if ole Dave was announcing the game...either way...hang in there and I know DS is a good friend...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back