Coach Jones stops at nothing to win

He'll stop at the 37 yard line and punt against Florida instead of going for it......

I kid I kid..... but seriously.... he will.

Reactions: 17 people
Am I the only one that thought Butch sounded creepy when he took the bowl and said "Go Vols" with a sinister laugh?

Reactions: 1 person
My idea of stopping at nothing. have your 4th string walk-on TE troat punch the other teams mvp on defense, then block and obstruct the training staff from rendering first aid while the player bleeds out on the fifty. Now THATS stopping at nothing!!!!

My idea of stopping at nothing. have your 4th string walk-on TE troat punch the other teams mvp on defense, then block and obstruct the training staff from rendering first aid while the player bleeds out on the fifty. Now THATS stopping at nothing!!!!

That's stupid. Hurd is too important to let get kicked out of a game.

Reactions: 3 people
Am I the only one that thought Butch sounded creepy when he took the bowl and said "Go Vols" with a sinister laugh?

Should have hired Gruden. :no:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 246
ol' Urban will stop at nothing. He rode UF as long as he could and when he saw there was going to be a talent drop he faked his own death to get out of there and then, just like the Great Pumpkin, he arose from the pumkin patch and assumed the OSU job.

VN Store

Back