The Power T is everywhere

Orange Maniac

Appalachian American
I'm on a trip and I'm currently in Salt Lake City. The shuttle driver at the hotel I'm at was wearing an orange Power T hat. His daughter lives in Greenville. I want to the farmers market here this morning and got a couple of Go Vols as I walked around. The Big Orange is everywhere.

Reactions: 5 people
Have seen 3-4 different people on MSU's campus wearing UT gear. Of course I yell "GO VOLS!" and get one back. Then everyone looks at us like we committed treason.

Got quite a few in Houston, TX. We've always been a national brand. Now that we're on the come up, you see it more! Go Vols from lovely H-town! Wouldn't be here if it wasn't for work!

Reactions: 2 people
A few weeks ago I was in Hayward WI in the north woods for a family reunion. Went to a lumberjack show (the lumberjack world championships is actually in Hayward next month - televised on one of the ESPN networks).

Anyway, they did some of the lumberjack action to music, and you guessed it - one of the songs they played was good ole Rocky Top..

Awkwardly enough, I was the only one who "WOO!ed".. Hey, I got no shame !

Reactions: 9 people
I see it allot here in Williston ND... The power T Rockin the Bakken!!!!!

Is that number 17 Tee Martin Jersey still hanging in the sports shop there in Williston? I had to work there on and off in the late 90s and it was there then! 😙😝😄🏈

I was on a ferry to ocracoke island once, another ferry passes us going back to the mainland.. dude yells out go Big Orange! Took me a second to realize he was talking to me.. I just yelled Vols By God! lol .. we everywhere man

Went to a huge arts festival tonight and got a couple more go vols here in Salt Lake. Oh and the temp readout on the car driving to the festival read 107.

I got a go vols in Portland Maine and white plains New York within the last few weeks.

(FYI I'm not from the north and don't live there.. Just recently spent too much time above the Mason Dixon)

VN Store

Back