New power T

VOLcomCameron

Can anyone confirm that the T has been modified some? I thought that I read something that said that it has been and from looking at pics it's kind of looks like the bottom part of it is a little slimmer. But maybe I'm just seeing things. And one of my buddies calls me crazy and says it hasn't changed at all. Deer park can you confirm this? Or anyone else thanks

it's basically slightly skinnier at the top and I think the bottom may be slightly skinnier too

The sides are squeezed in a little. To the naked eye you would never really know.

To me, the ascender looks a little more orange and the bar looks a little less orange.

Can someone lost a side by side picture? Is it really that noticeable?

Nike on the right.

Attachments

• Tennessee_Volunteers.jpg
    Tennessee_Volunteers.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 8813757.jpg
    8813757.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: 5 people
To me, it looks like it could be taller. The ascending part could be taller. Maybe not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Attachments

• 635486408521970332-USATSI-8134928.jpg
    635486408521970332-USATSI-8134928.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 59
  • ciagh.jpeg
    ciagh.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that the T has been modified some? I thought that I read something that said that it has been and from looking at pics it's kind of looks like the bottom part of it is a little slimmer. But maybe I'm just seeing things. And one of my buddies calls me crazy and says it hasn't changed at all. Deer park can you confirm this? Or anyone else thanks

I just received my new UT products.......and they are awesome!

Go Vols:loco::rock::good!:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
It is now a square, which will make it easier for licensees to ensure it is consistently used properly. The previous version was wider than it was tall.

Reactions: 5 people
It is now a square, which will make it easier for licensees to ensure it is consistently used properly. The previous version was wider than it was tall.

But yet...who can believe YOU...with all of your misinformation before 7/1/15...and all

Reactions: 2 people
Well I for one am outraged. I know the blue beards will agree with me in saying, Nike is already driving this program down.

Sarcasm intended of course.

At the recommendation of Nike or...what prompted the change?

They were involved, it was a recommendation based on walking around campus and seeing the T in about 50 different proportions in print, on merchandise and even on facilities. They determined the reason it was so inconsistent was because there was no standard for resizing the logo.

With the University moving to the T as well, it was very important to fix that, since it would be in even more places. The easy solution was to modify the logo to make it a square, so it would be easy to standardize the mark at any size.

Reactions: 13 people
They were involved, it was a recommendation based on walking around campus and seeing the T in about 50 different proportions in print, on merchandise and even on facilities. They determined the reason it was so inconsistent was because there was no standard for resizing the logo.

With the University moving to the T as well, it was very important to fix that, since it would be in even more places. The easy solution was to modify the logo to make it a square, so it would be easy to standardize the mark at any size.

Deerpark, you are a joy to have on these forums, thanks for all your insights. :salute:

Reactions: 14 people

When you say the university moving to the T do you mean they're mainly giving up the UT symbol with the state outline that they've used in the past?

VN Store

Back