Report: Magic, Tobias Harris agree to 4-year, $64 million deal

It's ridiculous how much pro athletes get paid. Congrats to TH tho.

I was hoping to see Tobias leave Orlando. He just got paid for sure though. Orlando made out solid too. After the cap goes up next season, this Harris deal is going to look really good to them on paper. I think Tobias could of held out and got more money if he would of wanted to. He would of received plenty of great offers from other teams. I know I can't wait to watch Tobias get better year after year and progress into an All-Star.

Congratulations Tobias! You represent VOLNATION well and the payday is well deserved!

So the magic starters are:

1 - Elfrid Payton
2 - Oladipo
3 - Hezonja
4 - Tobias
5 - Vucevic

?

It's ridiculous how much pro athletes get paid. Congrats to TH tho.

When your business makes billions a year, and there's less than 40 locations, with only 15 members or less at each of those "stores" because nobody else can do your job (or at least as good as you) for more than 15 years at the max for most people, then yes, you're going to make hundreds of millions.

Still has a ways to go with shot selection and defense. He's a high volume shooter. Has to make others around him better. Still worth the money spent.

Could the shot selection/high volume shooter be partially attributed to the team he played for? I don't mean that sarcastically, I don't watch my much NBA but I know the Magic aren't very good and he was leaned on a lot, figured it's very possible he was put into a position where he needed to be a high volume shooter.

Could the shot selection/high volume shooter be partially attributed to the team he played for? I don't mean that sarcastically, I don't watch my much NBA but I know the Magic aren't very good and he was leaned on a lot, figured it's very possible he was put into a position where he needed to be a high volume shooter.

Yes, this is the case. If you look at the 2nd half of the '13-14 season when he really started getting minutes, he's averaging around 20 points in the low 40s FG%

VN Store

Back