Alabama

The 13 violations were a recent low for the Tide. In the 2011-12 reporting period, Alabama had 27 violations. A year later, the number was 31. Last year, Alabama had 20 violations.

Is this typical? This seems excessive and an indicator that they aren't getting the message, but I don't know if all schools have similar numbers.

With LK on the staff the secondaries are down but the major violations will increase.

Reactions: 1 person
Furthermore, supporting the fact they are the most corrupt athletic department in the country. History only supports this along with the heavy probation they were on in the 1990s and early 2000s.

How many ncaa rules are in place today because of their criminal mentality? How many particularly because of Bare Bryant? There's all the proof you need.

Everyone cheats I guess or certainly bends the rules. But, they are blatantly in your face corrupt.

Reactions: 5 people
Bama cheats.

In other news, the sun rose in the east this morning and scientists have discovered that water is wet.

Reactions: 14 people
They called the NCAA's bluff years ago. The NCAA warned them "we better not be back" after the Means scandal, and it took them less than 3 years to start cheating again at levels never before seen in the SEC. All those Florida and LSU championships had the REC in a tizzy.

in other news Alabama has declared national championships for 2013,2014,2015 and 2016. taking their total of self proclaimed football national championships to 105

Reactions: 3 people
Say what you want, they recruit better than anyone, cheating or not its the truth, and they are well coached... Just gives Tenn a standard to aim at surpassing

No idea what the average for schools reporting secondary violations are (and it appears that all of these were.) This to some degree points to the complexity of the rule book and how easy it is to violate some NCAA rule, especially with texts and phone calls. In Alabama's favor it also points to a compliance office that is taking its job (at least on secondary violations) seriously.

What I find interesting is the story title - I don't see anything bizarre about any of the violations - pretty run of the mill, except for the computer error.

Yes, they should shut the program down over players tweeting about a movie.

Bama makes some of the most money in the NCAA. Of course they'll be protected. Just like literally everything, money is king. Corruption everywhere!

It's typical for a high level school to turn in about a dozen minor cases. Usually 3-4 of them are related. 1 or 2 is because someone got a date wrong, mail arrived early, contact on first day of dead period. Bunch of dumb stuff usually.

80% chance of less than 24 hours left until the only literate bama fan to ever exist comes on this thread to "educate" us.

Reactions: 2 people
Furthermore, supporting the fact they are the most corrupt athletic department in the country. History only supports this along with the heavy probation they were on in the 1990s and early 2000s.

How many ncaa rules are in place today because of their criminal mentality? How many particularly because of Bare Bryant? There's all the proof you need.

Everyone cheats I guess or certainly bends the rules. But, they are blatantly in your face corrupt.

And this would be why the SEC Overlords chose aTm over the whorns???

Last edited:
And this would be why the SEC Overlords chose aTm over the whorns???

Hey, Bear, I don't get the connection between Bama accused of cheating and SEC expansion. And who would want Texas with their "we want it ALL" attitude. I would think simple observation of the relationship between Texas and the other schools in its conference and/or state would lead anyone with intelligence to pass on them...unless money or credibility (for a no name conference) came into play.

I enjoy your posts, just can't get a handle on where you are going with this one.

Admit the small obscure stuff so you can skate by on the the cars, athlete payroll etc.

Nothing to see here.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back