Second Year Surge: Charles Mosley

Big Charles seems like a great kid, hoping he recovers 100% from his injury! Thanks for posting.

Reactions: 2 people
Ole Wes has a true gift of the written word. His obvious mastery of the English language is obvious, but his repetitive use of certain words is a bit repetitive.

The most obvious area where Mosley needs to improve is obvious,

He had a nasty leg fracture after a nasty car accident on I-40.

Reactions: 15 people
Great article - would love to see CM get some playing time this year and really build towards a great 2016. Best of luck to him - sounds like a good, positive kid.

Reactions: 1 person
I believe they're leaning more on offense. But his leg injury may hold him another year from
Being a great player.

Ole Wes has a true gift of the written word. His obvious mastery of the English language is obvious, but his repetitive use of certain words is a bit repetitive.

Pretty clear sign that there are no editors on the payroll at 247Sports.

IF we. get Dickerson..He will come in an start at LG next year and with Roberson starting at RG.. Don.t see him playing for a while.

He's at OG right now, but that could chage later on.

Charles is a great young man and a heck of a talent. He will not see any meaningful looks on the d-line unless there are injuries or a mass exodus of d-linemen. He is better suited to play o-line.

How this man is a writer blows my mind. Not only is he repetitive he also lacks proper grammar at times.

It would make sense if he covered UTC, but he's covering one of the top 10 football schools of all time.

His brother introduced me to him back before he broke his leg, he is legit, can't wait to see him on the field. Very polite, and was proud to be a VOL. The kind of person that, is easy to pull for.....GO VOLS!

IF we. get Dickerson..He will come in an start at LG next year and with Roberson starting at RG.. Don.t see him playing for a while.

Austin Sanders will start before Dickerson. Or Wiesman.

Rucker is a buffoon and hack of the highest order. I can't bring myself to read anything he writes anymore.

Like another guy said, Charles might be a good player but he is gonna have a hard time getting time the way things are, D-tackle is becoming stacked, especially if Picou makes it in and with Alexis Johnson and probably one more coming in with the 2016 class. Then looking at our offensive line, Robertson is our RG, if we get Dickerson he could be a day 1 starter, not to mention Austin Sanders, Boulware, and Zach Stewart already waiting

I think all positions on the OL are up for grabs. Wasn't Robertson moved to the Offensive side out of necessity only after Mosley was in the car accident?

VN Store

Back